Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:13 AM
  • 11 Replies

What are you doing today?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:14 AM

I'm running some errands for my husband today and also going to the store for a couple things and probably to the park to let my kids run off some energy later.

poptart0325
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Good morning!  Today I will be doing laundry and cleaning our floors again.  It's so hard to keep floors clean when dirt is constantly being brought in and having a dog that sheds constantly!  Ahh!  I'll probably wash our bed sheets too.  I was supposed to do it over the weekend, but forgot.  Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

-Kney-
by Courtney on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM

well I need to get my @$$ off the computer and jump in the shower lol

But I am finishing up last mintue packing. We leave for Clbus, Ohio today hubby is working till 2 so we want to leave by 230 or 3.

Our son is going a cousins house tonight I'm taking him at 1 then tomorrow Gma is going to pick him up and he'll be there till we get back.

We are going for 5 days so we leave today and we will be back Monday.

Oh and I am also looking for 15 bucks so I can run to walmart before we go to buy Alice in Wonderland lol

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I was suppose to go to the free kids movie at a local theater with my daughter,a friend and her son this morning...but instead my daughter's little buddy is over her playing for a few hours and I'm making sure the house is in order before our weekend starts tomorrow!

sdwyer
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM

I need to run to the store later and then one of my friends is coming over later to hang out

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM

no work today =( boo  Good thing i have plans for this evening woo

IzzyandCo
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Working-as always!  Can't wait until Friday!

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:02 AM

good morning :)

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM
Spending the morning at home. Going to the dentist this afternoon to get two root canals done. Don't think I'll want to do much after that :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:14 AM

well tomorrow we leave for our mini-vacation and i already have all my homework done for the week so today i'm packing and playing with the kids. (just sucks i have to  wait til dh gets off work tomorrow at 2pm to leave for vacation)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)