Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning, Noon or Night

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:22 AM
  • 23 Replies

Are you a morning person, a noon person or a night person??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:22 AM

I'm more of an evening person. lol! In the middle of noon and night. 

S.Harris
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Oh how I would LOVE to be a night person lol. I'm a morning person, and I hate it!! I'm up all day and even if I'm really tired I don't want to take a nap because I feel lazy, so then I end up in bed by like 9 at night!! xoxo

Pamarita
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:24 AM

night =)

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM
I'm a morning person. I hate getting out of bed but once I'm up I'm much more productive in te morning. I get more and more lazy as the day goes on. By nighttime ready for bed! This has been since I've had kids though. I used to be a night person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM

Depends on the day and what I'm doing, sometimes I'm a morning person, sometimes afternoon, and sometimes a night!!!

poptart0325
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Same here.

Quoting Sophie1106:

I'm a morning person. I hate getting out of bed but once I'm up I'm much more productive in the morning. I get more and more lazy as the day goes on. By nighttime ready for bed! This has been since I've had kids though. I used to be a night person.

neila_930
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM

I'm more of a afternoon person.

oboe_chik
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:03 AM

I would say I'm an early evening person lol. Like 6-8 or so is when I am most productive (because I'm FINALLY off work lol). I am sooo not a morning person. I will find every excuse to sleep an extra 30 min. I gave birth to 2 very happy morning people kids so I have no idea how that happened. No one should be THAT happy at 5:30 am lol.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

RockerMommy21
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Night person, always have been. Lifelong insomia will teach u to get ur stuff done at night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Kney-
by Courtney on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Im a night owl and I HATE getting up before noon which sucks since I'm a mom who gets up at 7am

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)