Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Give us your honest opinions.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

What does everyone think of the oil spill in the gulf?? Thoughts?? Opinions?? Please share!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
katydee
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:47 AM

i think its a shame that they are tip toeing around whos problem it is get it cleaned up already!

tristansgirl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Yep I don't care who did it I just want it cleaned up. They should of already figured out if you drill for oil in water there is going to be some kind of mess.....Shame on them for not having a quick way to clean it up before they started all this mess!

Jenn8604
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Clean it I dont care who does it just get it done already i dont want my gas prices going up. I dont want those poor animals dying. Its a nasty mess just clean it.

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:52 AM

It's going to be hard to clean it when they're still trying to plug the leak. I can't believe they allowed this to happen. It's sad and what's worse is they are too busy "thinking" and "analyzing" the problem rather than doing and getting it done. 

adalynnsmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM

It is a big mess.  I am sad that this had to happen.  Those poor animals that have had their homes destroyed.  The people evolved need to make some grown up decisions and fix the problem and be "men" and say I made a mistake.  It happened, nothing can be done about that, but stop finger pointing and start working together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)