Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alone or not...it doesn't matter.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:58 AM
  • 18 Replies

How much time do you get to spend with your DH/SO??

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM

My DH works from 7:30am - 5pm. I see him from 5:30 till the time we go to bed which is around 11pm. Then he's off on the weekends. 

thetammy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:00 PM

all day and night. hes in the middle of looking for a job. i wish someone would call him back! dang economy.

misunderstood1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:01 PM

from like 8pm when the baby goes to bed until 11 or 12...thats it usually..

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quoting thetammy:

all day and night. hes in the middle of looking for a job. i wish someone would call him back! dang economy.

That is crappy. I'm sorry mama. I hope he finds a job soon. *hugs*

MrsApple
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:02 PM

When we're lucky and he gets off work on time,we get an hour or two at night...then on the weekends we spend all our time together and after our daughter goes to bed we have the night alone together and we make sure we have regular date nights.We get to spend a few minutes together before he goes to work.

ajtherad
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Aside from my Husband's weekends, I spend time with Him every day before work (about 3 hours) and after He comes home from from work (between 1 and 3 hours). However, it changes when His shift schedule changes..but it's about the same amount of time either way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fallenfey22
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:04 PM

usually he gets home from work at about 6:30pm and then I have until we go to bed. He sometimes works from home on the weekends but he's always right beside me. If he plays the Saturday mass he's gone from about 4:30pm-6:30pm on saturday. Other than that he's hanging out with me. Lately, we've been together a lot more because it's almost time for baby and he goes to the appt with me :)

thetammy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:06 PM

thank you. i wouldnt want to find out what its like to be homeless with a toddler. he has a test friday to work for ocean spray. i hope he passes!

Quoting sweettigeress:

Quoting thetammy:

rockinmomto2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Maybe 2 hours at night before bed, than an hour or so in the mornings. And all weekend.

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Good luck to him!

Quoting thetammy:

thank you. i wouldnt want to find out what its like to be homeless with a toddler. he has a test friday to work for ocean spray. i hope he passes!

Quoting sweettigeress:

Quoting thetammy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)