Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So sad...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM
  • 5 Replies

Today is just a sad day all around. They found the body of one of my childhood friends this morning in the lake back home. He drowned over memorial weekend and has been missing. And on top of that, today is the 5 year anniversary that my husband's cousin killed himself. They were as close and close can get. It kills me to see my dh hurt like this...

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pyrateprincess
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Aw man, i'm so sorry. :( My best friends dad just recently died. He was like a father to me so i know the pain. *hugs*

poptart0325
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:44 PM

I'm so sorry.  :(  *hugs*

_NinaBean_
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:45 PM

so sorry.

Craziirabbit
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Yeah thats super sucky, when I turned 20 I found out that one of my best childhood friends had gotten run over by an SUV and died, it was so heartbreaking, I still cry over it
Brittany.Dann
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I just feel so awful for the guy's soon to be 2 year old son. We lost another friend March 1st in a car accident who was my sister's BEST friend growing up. She has a soon to be 2 year old son as well. Its so sad. My dh's cousin was 15 when he committed suicide and the way it has impacted my husband just tears me apart. I would give anything to take the pain he feels away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)