Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

day two p90x

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:38 PM
  • 23 Replies

Woo hoo I feel the burn so bad!!!! I started p90x yeaterday and love it so far but man it is a work out. I know Its not that inrtesting of a post but I am pumped for this only 88  more days to go. I am gonna do before and after pics and maybe post them later.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Craziirabbit
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Sweet!  I'm doing the billy bootcamp abs, but I can't push myself b/c I'm preggo...good luck!

shamillionaire
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Congrats!!! The start up is the hardest part!!

doula-mom25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:54 PM

thanks Guys!!!!

KBix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:55 PM

the ab ripper x killed me! but i do love the yoga x! have fun!

doula-mom25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:18 PM

I think Im going to try that tonigh just for the fun of it, and to amp up my results. I don't know I'm doing the lean and they dont have the ab ripper as much.

Quoting KBix:

witchdoctor
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Right On! I'm a Beachbody Coach & I never get tired of hearing the awesome success stories people experience with this or any BB programs. Keep it up! I'm starting round 2 of Brazillian Butt Lift today so I'll be sore right along with you:)

HeidiJo13
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:58 PM
Good luck. I'm half way thru week 2 of the insanity program and i love it.
doula-mom25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:59 PM

I have never heard of the brazillian butt lift. I got a big booty but I kinda wanna keep it sorta big, would that give me a j-lo booty???? lol

Quoting witchdoctor:

Right On! I'm a Beachbody Coach & I never get tired of hearing the awesome success stories people experience with this or any BB programs. Keep it up! I'm starting round 2 of Brazillian Butt Lift today so I'll be sore right along with you:)

KBix
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM

the ab ripper is intense

Quoting doula-mom25:

I think Im going to try that tonigh just for the fun of it, and to amp up my results. I don't know I'm doing the lean and they dont have the ab ripper as much.

Quoting KBix:

Kristina~mommy to Bailian and wife to Brad~

witchdoctor
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Quoting doula-mom25:

I have never heard of the brazillian butt lift. I got a big booty but I kinda wanna keep it sorta big, would that give me a j-lo booty???? lol

Quoting witchdoctor:

Ha! It does wonders in toning your lower body and there's awesome ab & upper body work too, but it gives your booty a lift. I actually thought my butt got a little bigger in the beginning, but it's probably cause it just lifted of the ground! It's definitely rounder and perkier than before:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)