Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is your cell phone carrier??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:01 PM
  • 41 Replies

Are they any good? I'm looking for a carrier and a good phone. Any suggestions?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ambermario4ever
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM

the htc droid eris from Verizon 

GStew1116
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:03 PM
I love my iPhone. AT&T is a little pricey but it's worth it for my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:04 PM

We have AT&T for our iPhones.

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I have T-Mobile. Right now I have the G1, but I am upgrading to an HTC Touch Pro 2 soon.

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM

I am with AT&T and have the iphone 3GS. 

I was with Cingular before they were bought by AT&T so, technically, I've been with them for eight years. The only service problem I have is when I am in the mountains. It works prefectly everywhere else - town, country, city, out boating lol.... 

Now, the are changing the rules for newbies - no longer offering an unlimited data plan, which totally sucks. I'm not a new customer, so I won't have to change. However, all new customers will have the option between two data plans - neither unlimited. 

Chris030406
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Oh yeah

I HEART my iPhone. 

Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM

i love AT&T, hate verizon. had verizon for years and for just ONE phone i paid almost $200 a month. my hubby and i now pay almost that for both of our phones but we have unlimited data and txts and everything..and we have the roll over minutes, and we have collected like 10,000mins cuz we never use our phones to call anyone and if we do its at night when our time is free..lol..i also love my samsung impression..great phone, takes great pix, and love the keyboard for txting..
ETA-my hubby loves his iphone.. 

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

JoycesMommy
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:06 PM

We have Verizon and it works for us...but my mom, brothers, and sisters have sprint and there are 5 of them all have blackberries with unlimited data plan for only $160/mo...with verizon we pay $60 in data plan charges for 2 phones alone plus the $120 family plan...Once our time is up we will be switching to sprint 

hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I will never go with AT&T again (Cingular was our first provider and they screwed us big time whenever we moved...I tried to get in contact with them, they shut down our phone then apparently started it back up again and left it on for 6 months w/o a single payment or the phone even being used).

We're with Verizon now, but I'm none too happy with them currently. I'd rather drop them and go with that Straight Talk plan at Walmart. Its $30 for 1000 mins and 1000 txts a month (I use maybe 300 mins and txts a month) or $45 for unlimited every month. $60 vs $120 that we pay through Verizon...

luvmymarine123
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:07 PM

I have the motorola droid with verizon and love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)