Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stop stressing meeee

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM
  • 1 Replies

ok dad runs a resturant near our house, its kinda in the back woods and on a house property. the owner b4 my father had a house on in and built his wife the resturant. NEways the guys house got forclosed on and my dad is trying to buy that property and he wants me to turn it into a daycare center. which i totally want to do, but its going to take time, i have to get all my certifications done, go to a few seminars and they need to get this house "daycare ready, which means alot of renovations and build a playgroud, buy everything for every room, age approate.

i really want to get it done, i have to send in a letter then they will send one back saying when i can attend my 1st semimar, and their ill learn alot of things. i mean i know things from working in daycare for the past 8 yrs. but i dont know everything expecially how to run one,

well he needs prices and child rates to make a business plan for the bank and thats things i have no control of until i go to this seminar. and he doesnt seem to undertand that.

on top of that he wants to open in JULY which theres 1 on way in hell that the place or i will be ready. and 2. im having my baby in july how does he expect me to get everythign done?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kissmiss213
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM

wow. maybe u should tell ur dad that yes, u want to do this, but it cannot be done by july. that the certification and renovations will not allow that. and those things are really out of ur control. they can only go so fast, u know?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)