Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I miss him already

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

My son just left me. He's staying at a cousins house tonight then tomorrow my MIL is picking him up.

We are going to Clbus, Ohio in like 1 hr lol we are going to be gone till Monday and my son is staying with gma.

but they just came and picked him up. He went with no problem which was good all he was worried about was that gma might not pick him up tomorrow lol.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kleigh24
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:37 PM

my in laws used to watch the kids from time to time now we live with them I miss those days lol  I miss my kids but it was nice for like a day and night to ourselfs for once.

StefInfection
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM

awww enjoy your time away. I totally get what you mean. I so look forward to the break but as soon as he's outa my sight I'm like I WANT MY BABY BACK...Wth did I do before I had him lol. I live 1.5 hrs from Columbus

ShaniAngel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:39 PM

I kno how u feel. My son left last night to go be with his grandma becasue i have jury duty and i missed him soon as the car drove off...he's two and went no problem, he loves his grandma....

ikesmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I know the feeling. *hugs*

poptart0325
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Aw, enjoy your break!  I haven't been away from my DD for more than an hour since she was born.  She'll be 22 months on the 13th.  I could use the break though!  lol.

-Kney-
by Courtney on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM
Oh hun take a break lol only if ya want. I hardly get one anymore so I soak it in when I do

Quoting poptart0325:

Aw, enjoy your break!  I haven't been away from my DD for more than an hour since she was born.  She'll be 22 months on the 13th.  I could use the break though!  lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)