Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much for swimming lessons?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm working on finding swimming lessons for my son.  I think I finally found one but how much do you usually pay for them?  The next town over (35 miles) they are $25 for 5 sessions.  The ones I found are $10 per 30 minute session.  The group size is small though for little kids and the lifeguard (a teenager) gets to keep all of the money.  Plus I have to carry our own liability insurance for him $14 for the season.  Seems reasonable to me but I just wondered what you pay for swim lessons?

Mommy to my angel baby (miscarried 6/21/06 at 10 weeks), Jason Josiah (born 6/6/07) who is always pushing to be the best he can be, and my VBAC baby who tested my patience to no end by being 15 days late Delaney Abygail Grace (born 4/19/10)

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momma_lizzie
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM

in our town it's 25 dollars for two weeks... everything is included... and it's broken up... they are every day cept sunday during the week but they are only offered during the summer here so they fill up kinda fast

<3 lizzie

my bloggie

iggy297007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM

we are getting our through the ymca and its if your a member $15 per kid or 30 for a family and non members its $75 and there are 8 lessons

JasonsMom2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Wow, so swimming lessons are expensive around here!

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Yeah here it's $50 for a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I paid $75 for 6 weeks worth of lessons (twice a week) for dd this summer at our Aquatic Center.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)