Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And baby makes 5...... moms with 3 tell me really...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:56 PM
  • 31 Replies

Tell me the truth. Is it harder to go from 1 child to 2 or from 2 children to 3?? I have had some say dont have another one it is much harder to go from 2 kids to 3 kids what do you think. I have two girls 3 and 5 and I would love to have another child but I dont know ........

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unsuspected
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I went from ONE to THREE.  (twins)  So, I guess I wouldn't know.

But going from 3 to 4 with this last pregnancy really hasn't been that bad.

I think since you're already balancing the two ... learning to juggle 3 wouldn't be that bad.

nf1
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:59 PM

bump

valrubio
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:59 PM

I kind of thought going from 3 to 4 was an adjustment. Going from 2 to 3 wasn't very hard for me.

rockinmomto2
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:00 PM

In my experience, it was more difficult to go from 2 to 3. My oldest was 21 months when my middle was born, and that seemed easier. When my baby was born, my oldest was 4, and my middle was 2 1/2. It's gotten easier as the baby gets older, but that newborn stage was HELL. I think it might just be easier to have a baby when you already have a baby, but I'm not sure.

doula-mom25
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I want a boy bad but would love another girl.... so I think tha only thing might be the money is it much harder with each child or not too much..... I can't remember, maybe the grocerys got more expencive but not too much.

MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:03 PM

man dont scare me.. im preg with num 3 wah haha

jojolicious220
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:04 PM

It was harder to go from 1 to 2. Going from 2 to 3 wasnt a big change other than going shopping or something by myself.

angeleyes0306
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:05 PM

lol preg with number 3 too, hope its not to different

SweetPea020403

I thought going from 1 to two was easy... double stroller and i was great.. going from 2 to 3.. now that was interesting. forget about going grocery shopping its quite comical on my end haha... i cant wait until my youngest can sit in an umbrella stroller because babies r us sells these clip things to clip up to 3 unbrella strollers together to make them work as 1 stroller =) but in all honesty... I WOULDNT TRADE MY LIFE FOR THE WORLD! I love having 3 girls under the age of 3. even though there are days that i would love to pull my hair out!

aliyanez

this

Quoting rockinmomto2:

In my experience, it was more difficult to go from 2 to 3. My oldest was 21 months when my middle was born, and that seemed easier. When my baby was born, my oldest was 4, and my middle was 2 1/2. It's gotten easier as the baby gets older, but that newborn stage was HELL. I think it might just be easier to have a baby when you already have a baby, but I'm not sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)