Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Symptoms...I hate you.

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM
  • 30 Replies

I have the worst gas EVER!!! And the last time I took a gas X I puked up my dinner. 

What horrible symptom did you have while pregoo?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LivinDeadGurl
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Right now, my worst one is heartburn. I had issues with it before being pregnant, but this pregnancy is making it horrible. I eat Tums like candy.

KBix

car/motion sickness

Kaydence2010
Whheewww gas, acid reflux, heart burn and hemmorhoids. Thankfully all were gone after dd was born
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut

I can't go #2.  And I do all the remedies, there are just days when my tummy hurts so much from it.

Oh yeah, and wanting to NOT eat everything in sight would rock.

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM

This is another one for me. I'll only be riding for 2 minutes and I start to feel sick.

Quoting KBix:

car/motion sickness

paranoiacomplex
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM

heartburn, never had heartburn before getting pregnant...Haven't had it since the baby.

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Whew. Thankfully they did go away. I had Hemorrhoids with my DD. Not fun.

Quoting Kaydence2010:

Whheewww gas, acid reflux, heart burn and hemmorhoids. Thankfully all were gone after dd was born

ByHimForHim
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM

DID???  I'm going through them now.  I am so sick!  Not nearly as bad as with my first but pretty miserable.  I'm hoping for a girl.  That will give me two of both.  I do get lovely gas.  I just have lots of fun with it by gassing hubby : )

Dajennible
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:33 PM

i had a hangover for the first 4 months constantly without drinking a single beer, painful gas, sweatyness for no reason, even water gave me heartburn, stringy flat hair, acne, constipation.. and it's only been 4 1/2 months. surrenderWoo hoo 4 more to go..

Javamama619
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:33 PM

heart burn and the gas w/ this one, the one before "morning sickness" which was more like all day sickness, and my first was the heart burn again

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)