Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What r u reading??

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  • 8 Replies
So with my job I get ALOT of time to read now... almost 8 hours:) well I need some books to read... I have never been a big reader so I'm kinda at a loss... Well I gave read the twilight series and dear John now I am reading the notebook... What have u all read... I need some ideas for next trip to the book store!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
crazymama0286
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Anything from Dan Brown Angels and Demons The Davinci Code The Lost Symbol. All great books. Also if you like Twilight you might like The House of Night Series. And there is a writer her name is Amelia Atwater Rhodes and she was named as the next Anne Rice a few years ago. She's pretty good also. Vampire books also.

witchdoctor
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Well, right now I'm reading Personality Plus-for business reasons. But, the last non-business related books I read where A Thousand Splendid Suns and The Kite Runnerer, both by Khaled Hosseini. They were so moving and heartwrenching at times. Awesome books!

jazztastic
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:26 PM

Right now I'm reading Possessions by James A. Moore.  After I finish, I have the sequel to read, which is Rabid Growth.  It's like a horror/sci-fi type thing.  I only read horror or the Harry Potter series or the Twilight saga.

AanJsmomma
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:30 PM
I am rereading Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum Bounty Hunter series. I love them. I also like the Womens Murder Club series by James Patterson. Any John Grisham. Nora Roberts. I READ ALOT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2boyz143
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:43 PM

I am reading the girl who played with fire.  I read alot of book by nora roberts and i love jodi picotts books also!

poptart0325
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:23 PM

I'm currently reading The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith.  After I finish those, I plan to start reading the Sookie Stackhouse books that True Blood is based on.  I also recommend My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult, Autobiography of a Face by Lucy Grealy and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series.  Love them all!

jessarendt22
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I recently read The Red Tent it was an awesome book ! I've never been big into reading but i really enjoyed this book it was suspenseful and had we hooked from the first page.

cadeesmommy0120
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:48 AM

KRISTIN HANNAH!!!!!!  I love her!  And Jodi Picoult.  Great great great authors.  Haven't read a book by either one that I didn't LOVE!  Pm me if you want some specific titles!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)