Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st dentist app (pics)

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

August (2 yrs old) had her first dentist appointment today! She did so good! I'm so proud of her! Great news! NO CAVITIES!!!! YAY!! Just had to share.

April ~ Proud Mommy to August Skyla, Loving wife to Curtis, And expecting a handsome little boy in July!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:06 PM

yay..my son turned 3yesterday and has yet to go to the dentist cuz our insurance wont cover him till after he is 3..so i will b getting him in the dentist soon..

MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Way to go, she looks great!

My dd is 4 1/2 and LOVES the dentist, lol.  Seriously, she gets excited to know (perhaps she knows she gets stuff?).  No cavities or issues ever, so far.  :)

Navywifey2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I struggle with mine....she hates anybody that looks like a doctor,lol!

LovinMy2Girlz
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:20 PM

I wish I had of thought of taking my camera to the dentist! LOL.. My oldest dd (3) had her second visit yesterday and did so great also.. I was super proud because I'd been nervous the whole morning, thinking she was going to have a meltdown or something.. and  she also has no cavities.. even got a "perfect teeth" comment! =)

AHamrick
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:37 AM

I forgot my camera, but luckily I have a camera phone, and it's always with me. lol. The nurses/ dentist, everybody was just making over how good she was being. I was so proud! My brother told me that his friend's little sister, who is the same age as August, has to be put in this "straight jacket" like thing whenever she goes to the dentist.

Quoting LovinMy2Girlz:

I wish I had of thought of taking my camera to the dentist! LOL.. My oldest dd (3) had her second visit yesterday and did so great also.. I was super proud because I'd been nervous the whole morning, thinking she was going to have a meltdown or something.. and  she also has no cavities.. even got a "perfect teeth" comment! =)

April ~ Proud Mommy to August Skyla, Loving wife to Curtis, And expecting a handsome little boy in July!

kngarber
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:41 AM

She is too cute!  I was so worried about the first dentist appt and my daughter did really well too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)