Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday cake!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM
  • 19 Replies

yeah, it's not anyone's birthday.  I am just CRAVING a huge ol' slice of birthday cake w/ ice cream!!!

What's your favorite kind of birthday cake? 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:19 PM

I think I have 3 favorites, lol.

Red velvet w/ cream cheese icing

Oreo cookie ice cream cake

Angel food cake w/ strawberries and buttercream frosting

LogansMommy0328
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Ice cream cake!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Navywifey2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Im on a diet and now you have me craving one:P

MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I'm sorry, Mama!  I'm pregnant and I just want it sooo bad, lol.  But I know damn well that does not justify just going to the grocery store and getting a whole b-day cake for myself, lol! 

Quoting Navywifey2007:

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Heck....just let me at the cake. lol! I love chocolate though, hubby likes white or yellow, so when it comes to getting cake we get one that's half and half. lol!

MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM

DH is convinced I have an actual chemical addiction to chocolate, lol. 

He got me a cake from Cold Stone last year, it was this amazing chocolate w/ Godiva chocolate ganache all over it.  I made sweet love to that cake.....lol

Quoting sweettigeress:

Heck....just let me at the cake. lol! I love chocolate though, hubby likes white or yellow, so when it comes to getting cake we get one that's half and half. lol!

AHamrick
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:28 PM

They sell single slices at some bakeries. I know our walmart does. Maybe you could get one of those? I'm pregnant too and that sounds pretty good right about now. lol. Thanks for the craving. jk. lol.

My fave is yellow cake with chocolate buttercream icing. mmmmmmmmm. With a scoop of vanilla icecream, add some plain potato chips w/ french onion dip, and it's a party!

Quoting MamaPeanut:

I'm sorry, Mama!  I'm pregnant and I just want it sooo bad, lol.  But I know damn well that does not justify just going to the grocery store and getting a whole b-day cake for myself, lol! 

Quoting Navywifey2007:

April ~ Proud Mommy to August Skyla, Loving wife to Curtis, And expecting a handsome little boy in July!

shamillionaire
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM

I only eat german chocolate cake. I don't like frosting from typical cakes.  But give me some german choc frosting mmmmm!

Navywifey2007
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Oh I remember those pregnancy cravings,lol!

Quoting MamaPeanut:

Quoting Navywifey2007:

Bren07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 8:32 PM

i hate cake..lol..but srsly cake is always so dry and i have to drink a gallon of milk to eat it so i just stay away from the junk..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)