Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got me Thinking about POT

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM
  • 38 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you smoke pot?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 80

View Results

Another mother posted about smoking pot. I was wondering how many of you moms or moms to be smoke pot or smoked while you were pregnant? If you did smoke while pregnant why and if not why? If you smoke now why and if not why?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:49 PM
I have smoked a couple of times
and enjoyed it. I did not smoke while I was pregnant, I have heard you can but I figured why take the risk? Seemed stupid to chance it. I have not smoked since before I was pregnant and don't foresee myself ever doing it again. I have a kid now and don't need to be doing anything illegal. Now if it is legalized I might partake every once in a while but it will be outside and never where
my son could see it. I don't want him thinking it's okay to smoke anything, legal or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommalitton88
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:52 PM

BUMP!

mommalitton88
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:52 PM

oops... lol

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:11 PM
Seriously? Just me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hellenak
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:14 PM

I have in high school and college days... but not for a LONG time. i have no pregnant and wouldnt after.i just one of those that feel like once your a mom or dad...that stuff should stop. why rick it with kids. and why do something you would tell them not too? but thats just me. to each his own.

mama2twins07
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM

I use to smoke b4 i was preg. I could not sleep at night and it helped. I just dont like the eatting part.

Come join me in my group

NatHaileysmom
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:15 PM

I have smoked when not pregnant and when my girls were in bed for the night def. outside. I dont care for the feeling that drinking gives me and when I was younger before kids I smoked a lot. I like to relax and I dont see the harm in it if your being responsible and not being around your children. Once in awhile when im not prego especially in the summer I have smoked on weekends like I said when my children were put down for the night. Me and my husband get good quality talking time its fun!

butterflyblu
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:20 PM

I've never done illegal drugs period, pregnant or not and do not ever plan on it. 

katieGrace

I don't smoke anymore but I use to be a real big stoner.  I tried it once again after my son was born... super paranoid and anxious and quiet.   So no longer fun!

JamiHartley

I have tried it a few times in college...Once I was pregnant, I didn't touch it. I think to each their own, however, I think there is plenty of information stressing that it's not a good thing to do while pregnant. I dont really have anything against it...it's just not my thing. No matter if it's pot, or alcohol, I believe that if u do use it (obviously not while pregnant), it should be used respondsibly and not in the presensce of your children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)