Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

one thing

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM
  • 13 Replies
What is one thing you wish you could change about your s/o and one thing that you love and why
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
datssumsheet
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:53 PM

he procrastinates about everything and it drives me crazy....but I love how no matter what kind of mood he is in he always has a smile on his face...lol

poptart0325
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM

He is very indecisive and has a very short attention span.  But even though those two things urk me, I love everything about him.  :)

sdwyer
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:54 AM

I wish he would learn how to put clothes in the hamper lol. Other than that, there's really nothing that drives me crazy. I love that he is always so calm and relaxed because it helps balance me out. I tend to overreact sometimes and he always helps calm me down.

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I wish he didn't procrastinate so much.  I love everything else :P

mwells0714
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:01 AM

He whines that I'm disorganized and messy, and yet you don't want to look in any of our closets because when he tidies up that's  puts everything....lol.....I love the way he looks at me....Like I'm the only woman in the world :)

misunderstood1
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:02 AM

he gives up way too easily on things

i love that he is always willing to make dinner :)

proudmomma1986
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:04 AM
I hate when he gripes about only toys being on the floor when the kids are playing. Nothing else bothers me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmiesmommy1109
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:06 AM

There are a lot of things that drive me nuts. I guess the worst is..... he can't see things from my perspective on things that really matter.

I love the fact that he has dreams and ambitions very similar to mine. I'm not sure how to word what I feel that means. I guess something like this: It shows me that he's not going sit around and do nothing when he gets out of the Marines and that he will actually try to reach these goals. I feel that since our dreams and ambitions are so similar, it will be much easier for us to achieve those goals.

JSMmomma
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:06 AM

One thing I wish I could change is how messy he is, he's always disorganized, loosing stuff (most of the time finding it again thank goodness), dropping stuff, it's crazy! 

One thing that I love, his positivity, no matter how bad things seem, he can always be positive and make everything feel like it will all be ok.

SweetPea2004
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:07 AM

maybe he could be less stubborn or more emotional..but thats probably why I love him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)