Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you lookin for in....

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:21 AM
  • 10 Replies

a workout program?  As moms I know we are constantly busy, and we hardly have time to care for ourselves the way we once did.. so what if there was a let's get healthy program out there that was simple and easy enough... what would you want it to consist of?

Or jsut in general... what do you look for in a workout program?

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NikitaSmith01
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:23 AM

BUMP!

mommymia31
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Somthing I  can do in my own home so I dont have to drag my kiddo to a gym!! either that or i just run with the stroller!! Somthing cardio :)

Mrs.Bolin
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM

If it helps, i have been using my wii fit and i completly cut out sugar from my diet. I eat fresh fruits and veggies alot. it works

army_wifey_06
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:04 AM

I look for something that I wont get bored doing...and something that doesn't take 2 hours to do Lol. I usually just go on my elliptical or treadmill every morning. The Wii Fit is fun too.

NikitaSmith01
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:11 AM

BUMP!

KBix
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:13 AM
We don't eat fried foods, salt is a no go, fresh organic veggies and grass fed local certified organic meat, low impact ab routines, an hour of cardio a day and p90x
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:22 AM

I like to sweat! LOL!! Not really, but when I work out, I do a lot of cardio. I absolutely love to run, and I like to push myself just a little further than I actually think I can go.... you know when you hit that point you just don't think you can go any further? That's when I get a last little rush of adrenaline and push further! I do not like routine, and I do not like working out in a gym or in front of the tv! Although, now that it's getting too hot out, I end up at the gym, and am buying the p90x program.... :(

thetammy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:05 PM

i like something thats not too hard and that will make me skinny. lol. no luck so far with sticking to it though.

meelena123
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:08 PM

something that doesn t take to long like say maybe a min ha ha just kidding something that will make me sweet in no time is that how you spell sweet or is it sweat cant remember anyways you get my drift

MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I love Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.  I had great results, it kicked my butt but only takes 20 minutes each day, and I could do it at home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)