Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

problems.....vent

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM
  • 6 Replies

hi my name is brenda i am 22 years old mother of 2 beautiful girls my oldest is almost 5 and the youngest just turned 1 yesterday.... ok so i have been trying to loose wait forever.... but i dont understand i cant for some reason i swear i try to eat right sometimes i only have one meal thru out the day i work from 7 am to 3:30 and sometimes later monday thru fri and sometimes even weekends. my work involves alot of movement so when i get home i am tired. i have a gym membership i try to go when i have the time when i was youger i was always skinny  never was overweight then when i was 17 i had my first child. immidiately after i had her i had to have my gall bladder taken out then my weight just started to rise and then 2 years ago i started to lose weight but then i found out i was prego. with bay # 2 and now i cant lose any weight someone please help me..... my self confidence is very low now i feel depressed and i feel unattractive. i dont even let bf see me naked i am also to the point where i dont want to have sex anymore. i need to do something now i am sick and tired of being like this dont get me wrong i would l;ove to have this size but only if i could lose my stomache. what are your experienses amd do you have any tips or help for me please

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Brandi1219
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:33 AM
Sorry. No tips. But i know how you feel. I have always been about a size one. And since i had my dd, altho ive lost most of the weight, i am still twenty lbs heavier than what i was before baby. My SO tells me all the time that im not big and i look good... But i feel very unattractive also. And it makes me not feel good about myself and i dont wanna have sex eithe. Cause i feel gross. I hope you figure something out *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniors3Girls
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM
Momma there is going to be body changes and weight you will never lose buti would try more to tone it up. Don't worry about the weight number but more about the apperence. That's what I have been doing cause I know I will never be back to before I have toned up what I have and I have a lot of the confidence back
Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Julian_Elexis
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Me too :( & now I am pregnant again so can't do anything now lol I have a son who is almost 5 & my daughter is 15 months, so they r close in age!

ashleydwnng
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:01 AM

when you figure out what is going on with you, please tell me. I am exactly the same way. I was once a size 3, then after my first, I went back to a 5, which I was ok with, but almost 2 years after my second was born, I'm still desperatly trying to get rid of this weight. I get dressed in my closet so that my bf OR my kids don't have to see my ugly ass. we barely ever have sex, and even then I have to be covered with a blanket, AND have a shirt on. I lock the doors when I shower. whenever someone tries to give me acompliment I laugh at them and tell them how stupid they are. and point out my fattness. forget about a bathing suit.  I have tried every workout plan, spent hundreds on diet pills. I've done it all. I'm actually suprised that bf is still with me.  good luck

brendafranco
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM

well it seems you and i are on the same boat..... i have also spent hundreds on diet pills only to find out they make you lose 5 lbs and then gain 10. i am seriously thinking about taking the b12 shot everyone says its great and i really want to try it. this week my friend and i will be going to the gym every other day ...... so our plan is a mixture of zumba, kick boxing bootcamp, treadmill, lots of abs work outs, jump rope and maybe running..... plus a healthier diet i will also weigh my self every week to see my progress. i am very desperate. 

Quoting ashleydwnng:

when you figure out what is going on with you, please tell me. I am exactly the same way. I was once a size 3, then after my first, I went back to a 5, which I was ok with, but almost 2 years after my second was born, I'm still desperatly trying to get rid of this weight. I get dressed in my closet so that my bf OR my kids don't have to see my ugly ass. we barely ever have sex, and even then I have to be covered with a blanket, AND have a shirt on. I lock the doors when I shower. whenever someone tries to give me acompliment I laugh at them and tell them how stupid they are. and point out my fattness. forget about a bathing suit.  I have tried every workout plan, spent hundreds on diet pills. I've done it all. I'm actually suprised that bf is still with me.  good luck

Sweet_Holly
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Ok so when I was preggo with DS I gained alot of weight.. pre pregnancy was 95-100lbs and gained 50lbs during pregnancy due to pre -e within 4 months of having DS I got down to 105lbs and toned the rest of the way to 100lbs.. 

here's the tip: the once a day meal is actually bad..  its ok to do when your at your desired weight but tbh when your trying to lose weight it will actually cause you to either gain more or stay where your at and will help nothing. What happens when a person eats once a day when trying to lose weight is the body will put you into starvation mode and start saving that meal you eat as fat thus making it impossible to lose anything. If you don't have much of an appetite, eat small snacks of fruit rich in fiber, also snack on something small that includes protein and a few green veggies. This will help your metabolism and help you start burning calories. When you drink any beverage add ice to it. Colder beverages especially water help burn calories.

My Nutritionist and dr actually put me on a protein meat diet.. I was losing too much weight when I danced and was getting anorexic.. so that small steak and fresh steamed veggie meal actually helped Me stay at My 100lbs. Also during the day I snack on some almonds, strawberries, a banana and few salt less crackers with some baby carrots and celery. I eat salads only with zesty Italian dressing cause ranch is very fattening.. even the light ranch.

I'm 108lbs now at 20 wks preggo with 2nd baby and am trying to keep a normal healthy food only diet so I don't get pre-e again. Plus not gaining so much during pregnancy will help Me not to have to lose much after baby is born.

GL if you have anymore questions you can add me and send me a message. I'm on bedrest atm so I'm always on :))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)