Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need so major help ladies!! please someone b4 my head exploreds

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:35 AM
  • 15 Replies

ok so for the last few days i've been going insane!! with the new movie toy story 3 coming out i have been remembering all my old fav movies from the 90's but there is one that i can't remember!!! its driving me so crazy!! all i remember is it came out around the time the first toy story came out and was competing with that movie, when toy story 2 came out they came out with a 2. but i can't remember it or find it online! so i know it wasn't the rugrats movies, aidlen, or anything like that i've already looked up popluar kids movies of the 90's and none ring a bell i do believe dinsney made it so dose anyone have a idea of what i could be talking about??? i've asked my friends and while they remember a movie they can't think of a name either and its making us all go nuts here!! please help

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:36 AM

what was it about??

mysteriousdaze
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:38 AM

Wiki! It should have a list of all the movies made in the 90s or even IMDb may have a list of movies made in the 90s.

momamouse07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:42 AM
Actually toy story was released in 2000. Disney released fantasia, dinasours and the emperors new groove the same year that toy story came out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
britt6
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:42 AM

Help us out here, what was it about?

momamouse07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Oh and Tarzan was released lat 1999 so it might be that one to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momamouse07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM
Scratch this. Toy story was released 1995. Disney released Pocahontas the same year around the same time

Quoting momamouse07:

Actually toy story was released in 2000. Disney released fantasia, dinasours and the emperors new groove the same year that toy story came out

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skyelyns_mommie
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:50 AM

thats just i can't remember what the movie was about!! i remember begging to go see it and i remember sitting down to watch toy story but when i think of the other movie i draw a blank!!! i just remember it and toy story and no toy story 1 came out in 1995 while toy story 2 came out in 1998 but all the movies in that time frame don't ring a bell. :(

JoycesMommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM

all dogs go to heaven?

land before time?

the rescuers down under?

all movoes that had more than one in the 90s

ashleydwnng
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:52 AM

was it a bugs life??

momamouse07
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:54 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_theatrical_animated_features?wasRedirected=true

this has info on Disney movies and gives u a list of what and when.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)