Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello and Nice to meet you all!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:01 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hey everyone. So I just stumbled onto this site. It's about midnight so i just wanted to say a quick hello to every one. My name is Melissa, I am a 25 yr old stay at home mom. I have one child an 2 1/2 named Paige. I love in Utah (No I'm not LDS, and no my husband doesn't have multiple wives LOL...That always seems to be a question.) I was reading over  some of your posts. Everyone here seems really nice and I look forward to meeting everyone. 

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Perfect_Mommy13
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:06 AM
Hi I'm Kay, 24 years young with a set of 3 year old twins a boy named Ryan and a girl named Rhi'onna...Nice to meet u!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Hi Melissa! I'm Kristy! I live in nevada, and am also a SAHM! Nice to meet you!

msjoosey1
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:32 AM
hello my name is quiteria. im 24 years old and the mother of 2 girls ages 2 1/2 and 11 days old. i live in south carolina. welcome to cafemom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:16 AM

welcome to cafemom Glad to have you!

carliemarie1015
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:00 AM

hi there!
I'm Carlie, 20yrs old, happily married and have an 18mo old baby boy (almost 19 mos!) I'm from Nebraska, been here all my life.

it's great to meet you! you'll love it here!

poptart0325
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Hi Melissa.  Welcome to the group.  I'm Kayla and I am a 20 years old, will be 21 in July.  I am a stay-at-home mother to my daughter who is 22 months old today.  Her name is Abby.  I live in Florida, but am originally from South Carolina. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)