Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't contain my EXCITEMENT!!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:31 AM
  • 7 Replies

SO I have not weighed myself since my last routine appointment.  Which was may 17th.  Before I got pregnant I weighed 133 pounds....I gained 30 pounds during my pregnancy, I got the BRIGHT and not well thought out plan I wanted a bikini just like every other year. Mine from  last year will be far to small due to me breast feeding.

The first store we hit up is Aeropostale...since it is my favorite store, I tried on this bikini and it covered just my nipples...we moved on

victoria secret, for some reason only had smalls...not sure why but we moved on....

after two hours of looking for a bathing suit all OVER at every store I found two!

I went to the lake and I tooke my shirt off and all the SO's friends were telling me how great I looked male and female for just having a baby 3 weeks ago!!!!

I could barely keep myself under control I wanted to dance and sing!!!

anyone else know what I am feeling???

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
FolasadesMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:38 AM

yeah you do look great for having a baby 3 wks ago. i was a bloated mess!

janicetaylor008
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:47 AM

Quoting FolasadesMom:

yeah you do look great for having a baby 3 wks ago. i was a bloated mess!

I agree you look great, I had a C-Section and my third week was a living hell. Good luck with losing the weight and the new baby!!love you sign

msjfinn
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:45 PM

Thank you ladies...I haven't stepped on the scale yet and don't intend to until my appointment this week, I'm afraid if I step on a scale I will go crazy knowing that I am over the weight I want to be, and not released to do anything...

LogansMommy0328
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Aw you look great I'm jealous!! You snapped back I'm still working on losing 30 more pounds I'm at 170 from pushing 200 and feel great! And your bathing suit is to cute no stretch marks either I'm jealous again lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjfinn
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Quoting LogansMommy0328:

Aw you look great I'm jealous!! You snapped back I'm still working on losing 30 more pounds I'm at 170 from pushing 200 and feel great! And your bathing suit is to cute no stretch marks either I'm jealous again lol

aw...I will be sure and write an update to my ideal weight.  maybe we can lose it together momma lol!

LogansMommy0328
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:54 PM
Defiantly its always easyer to lose weight with somebody else.makes it funner that way

Quoting msjfinn:

Quoting LogansMommy0328:

aw...I will be sure and write an update to my ideal weight.  maybe we can lose it together momma lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Navywifey2007
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM

lucky=)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)