Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

honestly whats your poisen or a secret youll never tell a friend? (maybe TMI sexual)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:27 AM
  • 31 Replies

Hi

just curious ill tell you mine feel free to tell me yours

1. i have only ever had 2 orgasms from sex. thats it! i would never admit that to anyone... but unless im directly rubbing the clitoris it doesnt happen for me. i still enjoy it alot.. i just wish intercourse made me pop! the hood on my clitoris covers the whole damn thing! i think thats the prob. seriouse do other ppl come from just sex?
  2. i have a serious biscuite problem. i eat them everyday. i think about them when i dont have them. and eat them even when im not hungry.... i binge on them once a week.

these my dirty little secret. that ive NEVER said aloud!

phew feels good to get those out there!

Breastfed/self weaned(19mths), Nigerian Australian toddler

baby

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JJRsMomma
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:40 AM

LOL...sorry for laughing about your biscuit habit.

I also need clitoral stimulation otherwise I won't get there.

Hmm....well, sometimes I'll get seconds when noone is looking. LOL

FolasadesMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:29 AM

ive just had 5 biccies... im seriously full on an addict.

i want to brake the habbit... i wish they had a 'niccoret' for biccies i need it!

squishylove
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:58 AM

umm.. by biscuit you mean like the English/Austrailian biscuit.. which is like a cookie right? 

Stephynsos
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:00 AM

DH has to rub my clit to get me off, idk why I cant get one any other way...? hmm... oh well, he does it that way... :-D

emmiesmommy1109
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Hm. I think my friends know pretty much everything about me.

Wait. I got one. But it's not current. I had a problem with wetting the bed until I was 12-13. I heard about a study that said children who were sexually abused/molested had this problem. Guess that explained it for me, personally.

Ok, let me try and think of something funny or more upbeat.

So, last week or so DH and I each got a box of those birthday cake ice cream bars. They are so amazing. I ate all of mine within 2 days. I just couldn't stop eating them. I told him not to let me get them ever again. Lol. He still has a few left. Oh, but I've helped him eat his, too. I'm so bad.

I'm only getting the Crystal light ones from now on because they are only 10 calories each. Guilt free eating!!

RockerMommy21
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:48 AM
I think loys of women only orgasm from clit stimulation. I use a vibrator while hubby does me from behind. Or get a Dolphin! Its a ring that goes on the penis with a dolphin head that vibrates against ur clit while he's in u.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraZoey
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:52 AM
My DH rammed into the back of my sister's car on purpose and we told everyone he hit a deer (her car didn't have much noticeable damage because it's a Saturn and the bumper is plastic) but let me give you background. My sister is a white trash hill billy (no offense to anyone) but she was being stupid at our cousins wedding, very intoxicated and refusing to leave even when it was almost over at the reception hall, she had brought her 6 month old son who was screaming his head off and she wanted to dance the last 30 minutes. We had all driven in my mom's car together. She is a very aggressive/annoying drunk. So my mom and I grabbed her arms and were attempting to guide her out, she pushed me so hard I fell against a chair (and I was 7 months pregnant) and pushed my mom out of the way to go back out on the dance floor, all the while her son is screaming in his stroller because it's 11pm at night and he's tired. So I called DH(who was watching DD) to come get me to take me so my mom could deal with my sister and he was pissed. He said he would be there after he made a quick stop. So he picked me up and I never even noticed the front bumper of our car was all mangeled and dented on his side. This isn't the worst thing she's done so I think it was building up in DH and when he heard she pushed me it was over. I try not to be around her much. And this is very unlike my DH, he's usually quiet and reserved. My sister and I are opposites as well. But we've never told anyone our secret and probably never will.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alayna04
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:03 AM

dirty little secrets,well I never told my family or friends that my hubby and I were contomplating divorce 2 years ago and that he cheated on me with an x while we were having our problems. I got through it and we worked on us and actually made our relationship better in the end but I wouldnt tell my fam or friends because they would just hate him and would have talked me out of working things out with him. I have been with my husband since high school and had never hit a low point in our relationship before, but at 27 and 2 kids later we were both stuck in a rut. I know cheating isnt the way to solve or end something but it happened and it made my husband realize that our family was what was important to him so he came to me and told me what he had done and asked for forgiveness and wanted to make it work. My husband is a better Husband,Father and overall Man that he was before anything had ever happened and he still to this day trys to give me the world and show me that this is it and its great.

FolasadesMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:59 PM

i know right.. its kind of a mood killer..

ok you get off me and for a few minutes make figure 8's with your index finger... hahaha

Quoting Stephynsos:

DH has to rub my clit to get me off, idk why I cant get one any other way...? hmm... oh well, he does it that way... :-D

baby

FolasadesMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:04 PM

sure do :) sorry i know we all speak English but so many things i say probly make no sense in America :)

now ill go put a nappy on my baby a dummy in her mouth and pop in the lift while wearing my thongs and cossie..

or haha only jk :)

now ill go put a diaper on my baby a pacifier in her mouth jump in the elevater while wearing flip flops and a costume ;)

Quoting squishylove:

umm.. by biscuit you mean like the English/Austrailian biscuit.. which is like a cookie right? 

baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)