Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some ppl just dont have a life

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM
  • 11 Replies

ok so i live in housing and the office is right next to my building, parking isnt right next to my appartment i have to walk a lil bit which is fine, well over this weekend i parked in staff parking b/c at first there  werent any other parking spot and then i just did it again because the kids out here ride in and outta the cars my van is now all scratched up and evceryday i go to my van they had turned the side view mirrors all the way in like facing the window,

well someone out here went and called the cops and reported me for parking in the staff parking on a saturday when  they are closed,

im not the only one who parks there  there are three ppl out here who dont like me my appartment building has 4 appartmenst in it  i live on the end  farthest from the parking have to walk past there doors to get to my van, well  when i walk past they call me a nasty fat bitch and just shit like that, well the one on the very very other end she always has one of her 3 bfs spending the night and he parks there over night all weekend and then one of the other ones was parked there too,

well i got a letter on my van on a white piece of computer paper in all caps saying this:

PONTIAC POLICE HAVE RECORDED YOUR PLATES AND LORI LEE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF YOUR ILLEGAL PARKING. YOUR LEASE STATES THAT YOUR ARE TO USE DESIGNATED PARKING FOR YOUR VEHICLE, NOT STAFF PARKING!

i got that yesterday on my van lori lee is the owner off apartments

i just went outside and the bitch next door says you moved ur van didnt ya!  i think one of them wrote it but idk we can be evicted for violating our lease

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Julian_Elexis
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:30 AM

When you say housing, did u mean low income housing?

shawnalmil
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Quoting Julian_Elexis:

When you say housing, did u mean low income housing?

yes, sorry this is what we call it here

JMKristy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:03 PM

I'm sure if you just explain to the owner of the apartments, they will let you off with a warning. If your an otherwise good tenant, I don't see them evicting you b/c you parked in staff parking during off hours.

army_wifey_06
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Wow that's sad that she has nothing better to do than report you for parking there on a weekend. I bet it was really your neighbor that typed that letter and not the police. If it was the police wouldn't they have to leave the officers name and maybe even a case or report number? Sorry your neighbors are such a pain!

shawnalmil
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Quoting army_wifey_06:

Wow that's sad that she has nothing better to do than report you for parking there on a weekend. I bet it was really your neighbor that typed that letter and not the police. If it was the police wouldn't they have to leave the officers name and maybe even a case or report number? Sorry your neighbors are such a pain!

or came to my door!

Nursetashi
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:47 PM

wow. I would just say you parked there once to run in your house or something and just dont park there anymore. THey will probably let you off with a warning. I cant stand neighbors thats why i cant live in an apt complex..they are so nosy!!!

hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I would take that note in to the owner and ask the owner personally if they left it on your van. If not, they can turn it into the police and get finger prints.

JoycesMommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I would go right to the office monday morning and explain...and bring up that you are feeling harrassed by your neighbors...also the notice was most likely not from the cops or the housing office because if it was the office they have a letter head and the cops would leave a written warning which is either carbon paper or a print-out

shawnalmil
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Quoting JoycesMommy:

I would go right to the office monday morning and explain...and bring up that you are feeling harrassed by your neighbors...also the notice was most likely not from the cops or the housing office because if it was the office they have a letter head and the cops would leave a written warning which is either carbon paper or a print-out

i agree, and thanks ladies, its so rediculous how much drama there is out here, ive live out here 1 other time in this apartment complex and didnt have a single problem but the kids where like 2 1 10m 10 m so we didnt go outside,

i just moved here from the other housing across town which is only 2 appartments in a building much nice and quieter but smaller, i needed a 4 bedroom so we had to be moved, i keep my shades drawl doors closed and kids in the house, if i dont wanna be called a fat nasty bitch i have to leave b4 10a, and deal with it coming home at 5-6 to eat dinner,

i have told them about the harrassemnt and u know what they say?

there is nothing we can do, you have to take it up  with the cops, and then u get called a snitch, which in the ghetto u dont want, one girl got stabbed 27 times by a dude she told on , i mean thats the most violent thing thats happened in like 1 5 years so its not as bad as chicago bigger cities but its bad enough,

and i wish that job they told me i had went thru, it was a mix up and then ended up calling the wrong person i guess so i didnt have a job i want one so i can get outta here

JoycesMommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:15 PM

wow mama i can't believe that the office refuses to help!

We don't live in income housing but we do live in an apartment community, there are 8-12 apartments in each building and if there are any problems or concerns that we go to the office about everything is confidential. Usually if there is a problem around we make a call to the office and a letter goes out to the whole building so it doesn't look like fingers have been pointed to any one in particular. They are great about keeping things peaceful.

Hopefully you can get yourself and all the LOs out of that living situation eventually...living in fear must not be fun =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)