Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex lives maybe tmi

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:31 AM
  • 25 Replies
Ok when we first got together we had sex constantly new love of course well when I was pregnant I never wanted to we had sex 6x in 9mo after she came we fell into s only on wk end routine now she's 4mo old I wanna have a sex life and he wonders y I'm horny when never was before. What r yals sex lives? Any advice? Anyone else in s rut
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KBix
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:37 AM
We have always had sex daily. My advice is once baby goes to bed make that time about him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilchloesmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:39 AM
We were in a rut for a while after our DS was born. There was a Pinot we went at least a month without any physical contact. It might have been longer, I honestly lost track. I had no sex drive at all. DH tried to respect that by not asking for sex. But eventually it became a problem. I kind of had to force myself to get intimate but once I did the flood gates opened.

I have been really self concious since having babies. For some reason I
feel like I am "gross" down there. It took me a while to realize and accept that my husband doesn't feel that way. He still loves my body.

We have sex now a few times a week. Some weeks it can be almost every night. I think we get along much better when we are more sexually active.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gizmomommyof2
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:39 AM

with my hubby schedule at the moment we only get the weekends too. but he works and goes to school in the evenings. and sleeps during the day so there really is no time for us!!! the kids wake up when he gets home at 7 am so it doesn't help for us..

tristansgirl
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:40 AM

we are usually 5 to 6 times a week people but this week has been very VERY not lol. i think only twice. It gets better you just have to tell him what you want and when you want it. I have been very sleepy this week/busy and I just haven't had the energy and then when I do hubby has ether had a headache or was asleep by the time I wanted it lol. no biggie But I think I might jump on him tonight and see what he does :)

Julian_Elexis
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Yea mine has changed too. Me & my bf used to have sex alot, 2 to 3x a day. Then it slowed down to like once a day cuz my brother moved in with me & he did not feel comfortable lol...I just recently found I was pregnant. I am about 8 weeks & I feel like he doesn't even want to touch me, not sure if its cuz I am pregnant or just cuz Ive been busier but I initiate it so idk. We are both very excited about the baby but I too dont know what is up

Bella14308
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM

we have sex at least once a day... we havent done anything since the 3rd but thats only cuz i had surgery and dr said no for 2 weeks, but other than that we usually do it once a day most days twice

try4baby20
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Once a week is getting boring if I initiate he asks y I'm so horny ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akgraff
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:00 AM

my husband didn't have the problem when I was preggers bc we were not together at that time, but ever since we started dating we would constantly have sex. Occasionally when he's really stressed  or overwhelmed is when he isn't in the mood. One time it was nearly 2 months since we had it! Other than those every once in a great while, we have sex about 2-4 times a week. I'm always in the mood but if he isn't i learned that sometimes he needs a little sexual push or other times i know for a fact i'm not getting any for the night. If i were you i'd wait till your little one is in bed. Sometimes its hormones but he should be happy u want him that bad!!When dh and i don't have any of our kids and/or we've been away from each other for a while (he leaves every couple months for 2 weeks) we come back to each other wanting each other badly and its nice :) Back when we dated it was almost alll the time now its "normally" 2-4 times

christine.r2624
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:01 AM

tell him your hormones are finally leveling out! we average once daily... which is about 1/3 of what we were at before I got preggo!

phillipsmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM

Quoting KBix:

We have always had sex daily. My advice is once baby goes to bed make that time about him.

same here pretty much!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)