Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Then and Now, celebrity style

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:54 PM
  • 8 Replies

Many Know Sean Murray as "Special Agent McGee" in NCIS, but how about a shot back into the (distant) past?  He played "Thackery Binx" in "Hocus Pocus"  back in the early nineties. Show and tell ladies, what can you find for whom?

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jazztastic
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Holy crap, that was him?!  I was in love with Binx from Hocus Pocus.  lol.  SO watches NCIS obsessively and I watch it with him sometimes.  Never knew that was McGee. 

meelena123
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:03 PM

cool i like the older version of him more ha ha

kremmels
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:43 PM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sophie1106
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:49 PM

How about Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black from Twilight) in Sharkboy and Lavagirl

ajtherad
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Quoting jazztastic:

Holy crap, that was him?!  I was in love with Binx from Hocus Pocus.  lol.  SO watches NCIS obsessively and I watch it with him sometimes.  Never knew that was McGee. 

That's what I said! lol. I LOVE Hocus Pocus, I'm actually about to watch it (it's on the Hallmark channel, I think?)..I can't believe that's him! My Family and I are HUGE NCIS fans.

ajtherad
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Quoting Sophie1106:

How about Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black from Twilight) in Sharkboy and Lavagirl

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught this..it was on a couple weeks ago and I was like "Holy crap - that's Jacob!" My Husband is totally weirded it out by it..haha.

jazztastic
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Shark Boy and Lava Girl was a terrible movie.  I watched it out of sheer boredom a while back when it was on Disney channel.  I was like, wow...just wow.

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:53 PM
My dd absolutely loves sharkboy and lavagirl. I hate it! I think it's so dumb! But being the nice mommy that I am I have it on dvr so she can watch it occassionally. She'd watch it every day if I let her. And she always runs around the house pretending to be lava girl and shooting fire at stuff. It's ridiculous. Lol. But yeah I think it's so funny that Taylor Lautner is in it. He's this big hottie now and that was such a dorky movie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)