Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a jerk (warning contains cursing)

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am having serious allergy issues today. Like to the point of me crying and wishing I could just crawl back into bed forever. I usually tollerate pain pretty well, but nit today. And dh couldn't even care. I clean the whole apartment today, did all the dishes, and went grocery shopping at walmart with him and both kids. We get home I sit on the sofa and say I feel like my head is going to explode. He responds with, well maybe it will and then you won't whine any more. I said f**k you I'm in pain and I feel like shit. He told me to go to bed. Why, so in 20 minutes he can come in with ds and tell me he just wants mommy (he's 9 months old) or ask me where all his toys, clothes, diapers and wipes are? So I said no and he just walked off. Mind you he had the flu about 4 months ago and I took care if him for 2 weeks, listening to him whine and complain. But I get duck for the first time in 3 years and he's got to be such an asshole. Where's my sympathy? I bet he still makes me cook, he dud last night when I started feeling like crap. Uggggggg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
activitymode
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:23 PM

That sucks.  But you know how it works men are babies when they are sick and women are just supposed to suck it up... Hope you feel better soon.

JBDslittlemam08
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I'm sorry mommy!! My husband is EXACTLY the same way but mine is a bigger douche bag!

babygirl32503
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:31 PM
And now he's " cleaning" the "mess" he says I made. I was vaccuming and spraying pest killer on the carpets so I had to pick everything up off the floor, of course it's a mess. And ds passed out on the sofa, I can't just up and leave him lying there to clean. And I've asked him like 10 times what he wants for dinner and he says he doesn't care, but everything I say I am cooking he says no to. WTH. I really just want to slap him today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JJRsMomma
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM

What a jerk! Pfft, tell him to go get dinner and explain to him it's unacceptable to treat you like that. You're his wife, he shouldn't be talking to you that way anyway. And don't forget to mention you cared for him while he was sick he should do the same for you.

WesAndNicksMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:26 PM

my SO gets like that sometimes.  he always appoloigizes later and would never make me do anything extra while i felt like crap but i know what you're going through!  just ignore him.  and i would just tell him that you're not cooking.  eventually he'll get hungry enough that he'll have to!

meelena123
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:32 PM

just tell him theirs microwave food at the store if he wants tell him youll even put it in the microwave for him lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)