Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brownie Points- Given Back

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM
  • 2 Replies

So I turned 25 on Thursday, I have been sick since Wednesday and my birthday was TERRIBLE! 

Moving forward,  my boyfriend was supposed to come over yesterday after he got off work, he worked 12 hours and was tired, he didn't say he wanted to go home but I knew he did.  So home he went.  I had no problem with this AT ALL!

Last night I was up all night crying and coughing cause my chest/lungs hurt so bad from coughing! 

Today, I told him I wanted to go to the doctor (big deal because I don't have insurance).  My mom ended up giving me some meds that I can take so that I can feel better.  Woo for mommies!

I got a text from the cell phone company saying the cell phone was gonna get cut off if we didn't make a payment. Well, I just made a payment on Tuesday and they lost it.  It was boyfriend's month to pay the cell phone bill! Well, he didn't and said he would pay me back.  He hasn't paid me back yet mostly because of me.  

He got off work today and asked me what I was making for dinner. I said nothing because we have no food and I have no money.  

I just called him to see where he was, he went to the store to buy us (my son and I) food for the house and is bringing home chinese food!!! I have been craving chinese food all day LONG!!! 

BROWNIE POINTS DEFINITELY WON BACK!!!

I have  no idea what kind of a mommy I am besides a good one. I believe that singleness is a good thing and that a relationship should never complete a person.  I believe that my life is worth living for ME, not my child, boyfriend, mother, father or anybody else, I believe that I am worth my life.  

DISCLAIMER: when i respond to your post, I do it out of love and respect.  I try to give factual information, facts cannot be argued.  I tell you the truth as I see it and I try to relate to your feelings.  If my opinion offends you, it probably means that I have hit on the truth in some fashion and I am okay with that.  

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aprilsalcro
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:19 PM

aww hope u get better and have a good night with the food he take over

WesAndNicksMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:20 PM

mmm chinese food is awesome!!!!!!  that's awesome that he did that for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)