Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The perfect fathers day present.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:18 PM
  • 4 Replies

I found the perfect gift for my husband. Shes a rescue puppy from the local animal shelter. 1 1.2 year old beagle. she reacted really calming to our son and is so sweet. I can't afford to buy her myself. He'd have to do that, but if I could get his sister or his mom to agree to let the dog stay there sometimes when we are gone all day that might make him feel better about getting a dog. I know he would love to have her. He fell in love with her the moment he saw her. Everytime he looks at her picture he gets a sad look on his face like its something he wants but is just out of reach. Im not expecting anything because I don't want to get my hopes up but wish me luck.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
luvmybaby
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Awwwww good luck. I hope you are able to get her. We want another dog as well....but not enough space or money to get another. We have a 3.5yr old cavalier king charles spaniel but he won't play with the girls at all. We want a big dog that will interact with our girls.

AES514
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:26 PM
I don't like beagles but YAY for rescues!!!!!!!!! Good luck and many many years of happiness. Lots of love and training.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMKristy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Awww! I hope it works out and you get her!!! I'm all for animal adoption!!!!!!

JJRsMomma
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:03 AM

That's great. Glad to hear it's a shelter dog too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)