Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bath and body works candles1

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:46 PM
  • 10 Replies

Does anyone else love them as much as I do? I am addicted to them. I have at least 5 of them right now! Pumpkin Path, Vanilla & Caramel, Clove & Cinnamon and Sensual Amber! I am addicted to B&B Works. I love their body washes as well and their "wallflowers"

Anyone else addicted!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mytwosons28
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:56 PM

I didn't buy one yet. But yeah they smell really good!

kaygarcia97
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Quoting mytwosons28:

I didn't buy one yet. But yeah they smell really good!

My favorite is during the winter they have these really great ones that smell like Christmas cookies or a fresh christmas tree. I always buy like 2 of them to last me the entire season

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:07 AM
Yeah I have an orange something one on my candle warmer now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katznkt
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:08 AM

I probably would love them, but I am cheap, lol. I do like the cherry blossom soap that somebody gave me

kaygarcia97
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:10 AM

Quoting katznkt:

I probably would love them, but I am cheap, lol. I do like the cherry blossom soap that somebody gave me

It is my one expensive indulgence. I dont get them often b/c of the price and the nearest B&B Works store is 1.5 hours away in Palm Springs. I think for my bday I am going to ask for some candles. My husband likes them too, in fact he picked out the Pumpkin Patch one that I have burning right now

saraface5383
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:12 AM

oh definately my best friend works there and brings me the new ones they get i have so many in my linen cabinet...my fave is the apple one they have during the winter ohh to die for!

Youngmommy22293
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:12 AM

OMG ME TOO! I have sunflower, carribean escape, and coconut vanilla, and strawberry!!! Their have a sale right now, btw!!!

chelsayeliz0610
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I love B&B Works also! I just went there today actually they had a bunch of stuff being discontinued (soaps, hand sanitizers, etc.) they were 2.50 for the big bottles :D great deal!!!! I love when stuff goes on clearance or discontinues because then it's cheap cheap cheap!!!

kaygarcia97
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Quoting chelsayeliz0610:

I love B&B Works also! I just went there today actually they had a bunch of stuff being discontinued (soaps, hand sanitizers, etc.) they were 2.50 for the big bottles :D great deal!!!! I love when stuff goes on clearance or discontinues because then it's cheap cheap cheap!!!

OMG. Now I am going to have to beg & plead to go to the B&B Works in PS so I can get some stuff. I love their Sensual Amber

hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:16 AM

I can't stay in the store for more than...5 mins or so before I start getting a headache from all the smells mixing :(

I <3 Cucumber Melon scents, however.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)