Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

grown ups, the movie

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:18 AM
  • 8 Replies

Has anyone else seen it? What'd ya think?

My boys and i are huge adam sandler fans. We think his movies are funny and i like how he keeps the same actors with him from one movie to the next even if they appear in the movie for a few seconds. It seems like they are all friends in real life which translates to great chemistry on the big screen. Anywho, we have been waiting for forever to see this movie and it was soooo funny but some of the jokes were not really appropriate for kids my children's age (next month 12 & 7). On hindsight probably should have left the 7 yo at home. Overall, the movie was funny and we enjoyed it. 

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy2mason09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:20 AM

my friend and i went to see it for a little mommy get together for the two of us.

We loved it. I think that it would be more appropriate for junior high ages and up.

WesAndNicksMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:22 AM
i want to see it! my son laughed at the "i want to get chocolate wasted" thing in the trailer :)
hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:24 AM

First Adam Sandler movie I actually want to go see! But...no babysitter, no go to movies :(

miss_hughes
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:24 AM

were wanting to see it. love adam sandler

JMKristy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:15 AM

I want to see this! It looks funny, but I wasn't sure if it would be okay for my sons. I also have a 7 year old and a 10 year old... thanks!

757NavyWife
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:16 AM

Hubs and I are huge adamn sandler fans we have all of his films and the snl stuff hes great. Thanks for the review cant wait to hit the cinema cafe to see it :)

Proud Navy Wife & Momma.

http://navywiferealtalk.blogspot.com/

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:51 PM

I haven't seen it yet, but it looks hilarious.

SwtSnowflake2
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Most of Adam Sandler movies annoy me. I do have to say I LOVE Punch Drunk Love though. Have you seen that one?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)