Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any twilight mamas out there?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:21 AM
  • 47 Replies

do you have your tickets for the 30th yet????  and are you about to explode with excitement???

oh and what part are you looking forward to the most in the movie?

for me, eclipse was my fav book and i can't wait for the "leg hitch"!!!!!  sooooooooooo hot.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sam.Marie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:23 AM
I want to see it but probably wont be able to see it until its in the cheap theatre.... Im just excited for the whole movie!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DylansMom213
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Eclipse was my favorite book, too! But I'm not going to go see it on the 30th. I'm going to wait a week or two and go see it when the theater won't be so crowded, especially with screaming teenage girls, lol!

linseyfrayer
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:24 AM

i wish i could see it... i gotta get ready to go to the hospital at 3 on the July 1st for an inducing, i'm so disappointed i wont get to see the premier!

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:25 AM

I AM!!!!!!!!

But I haven't gotten my ticket bc I'm due anyday now lol...so I might not make it to the midnight premier:(((((((

But yes the leg hitch...omg!!!! I hope they put that part in there lol. Oh and also where she kisses Jacob in the woods after hurting his feelings,etc...I am Team Edward but I think Jacob is sooo hot:) I just wanna see that kiss! lmao:)

Prayingforbaby1
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:27 AM

i have 15 tickets me and my hubby are taking my 3 sisters and a few of their friends to see it

WesAndNicksMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Quoting Mrs.Loeffel:

I AM!!!!!!!!

But I haven't gotten my ticket bc I'm due anyday now lol...so I might not make it to the midnight premier:(((((((

But yes the leg hitch...omg!!!! I hope they put that part in there lol. Oh and also where she kisses Jacob in the woods after hurting his feelings,etc...I am Team Edward but I think Jacob is sooo hot:) I just wanna see that kiss! lmao:)

it's in there!!!!

c_grace9803

i have my tickets. one set for the midnight show (for my cousins and I) and another set for the 7pm (me and my two girlfriends) show on the 30th. lol. i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! I have started reading the bree tanner book to try to keep myself occupied til then. I loved this book so much i picked it up one sunday morning and could not put it down until about 6am the next morning, when i finished it. It was great! I am very excited that the studio and actors were able to settle the contracts for the fifth movie so breaking dawn could be split into two movies. I am interested in finding out how they are going to translate that book into a movie and what they are going to rate it.

lildevil89021

I want to go but wont be able to the nearest theater is 3 hours away and i live in a very small town

WesAndNicksMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:32 AM

Quoting c_grace9803:

i have my tickets. one set for the midnight show (for my cousins and I) and another set for the 7pm (me and my two girlfriends) show on the 30th. lol. i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! I have started reading the bree tanner book to try to keep myself occupied til then. I loved this book so much i picked it up one sunday morning and could not put it down until about 6am the next morning, when i finished it. It was great! I am very excited that the studio and actors were able to settle the contracts for the fifth movie so breaking dawn could be split into two movies. I am interested in finding out how they are going to translate that book into a movie and what they are going to rate it.

i know!  stephenie said she didn't want them to do breaking dawn if it would be rated R but i don't know how else they would do it!!!  so much sex and blood!  lol  (and i'll be pissed if there's no sex lol)

Mrs.Loeffel
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:32 AM

me too! I'm not sure how they will "show" the honeymoon....and the after affects. And how Bella is being "ripped apart" by youknowwho:)) (I dont wanna spoil anything for the non-readers...shame on you who didn't read the books though lol)

Quoting c_grace9803:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)