Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know you use condoms for sex but... (TMI!!)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM
  • 15 Replies

do you use condoms for oral sex?  have you ever?

due to current circumstances in my relationship, we've started using condoms and until i get tested i don't know that i can ever just give head again!  i've only done it twice in the 7 years we've been together btw so i'm not too worried.  if i test negative (which we're pretty sure i will) i can't stand the thought of ever putting a condom in my mouth (which means no oral for him ever again)!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KailesMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:20 AM

Ok hun you just threw me all off with getting tested and the part of negative...can I ask what it is your getting tested for? But anyway to answer your questions....I have. I am a girl that dont like giving head bc of the cum. I get kinda worried he wont pay attention to that and its gonna happen. I kinda tried it b4 but it didnt work out. lol. But yes, I have, I used plain, and I tried the flavored ones, banana and strawberry, But they just tasted like the lub and not the actual flavor. So I give head still but once in a blue moon. Hope thats what you were lookin for. lol

RheaF
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:22 AM

I RARELY give DH oral, but when I do, no I dont use anything. I dont really have to worry about that though.

SadiasMomma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:23 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesAndNicksMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:24 AM

hahaha thanks!  and i'm getting tested for hepatitis C which is only passed through the blood (but like i said, i've been with him for 7 years so who knows).  we just found out about a month ago that he has it and my son goes to be tested on monday (if he doesn't have it, i probably don't).  i don't have insurance so it's been a pain to find some place that offers it!  i have to call the free clinic sunday to set up an appointment and i'm hoping they test because i can't find anyone else who does (our hospital does but only by doctor recomendation and i don't have insurance so i don't have a recomendation).

brandy8422
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:24 AM

I don't use condoms for oral sex, but I did one time a long time ago.  We tried a flavored one.  It wasn't bad, lost its flavor after awhile, but didn't bother me b/c then it just didn't have a taste. 

Shawna114
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:25 AM

i've used condoms for oral. They were flavored and not too bad. It was like candy lol. you could try those, wouldn't recommend the other regular kinds tho..

.stella.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:26 AM

ick! the taste of rubbery nasty lube-y latex. bleck! Idk i never give head so I'm good there.

KailesMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:32 AM

Ohhh Sorry to hear that....Sorry if i kinda put u on the spot, i didnt mean to. I was just wondering cuz it threw me off.....but good luck on it. But look online, I LOVE google. lol. go to it and type in different ways to give oral while using protection. see what you can come up with. good luck. try different types of flavored ones or ones that say they have NO lube. thats usually the big issue for a lot of us is the taste of the lube to me well on the kinds i tried the lube taste over powers the "fruit" taste.

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

hahaha thanks!  and i'm getting tested for hepatitis C which is only passed through the blood (but like i said, i've been with him for 7 years so who knows).  we just found out about a month ago that he has it and my son goes to be tested on monday (if he doesn't have it, i probably don't).  i don't have insurance so it's been a pain to find some place that offers it!  i have to call the free clinic sunday to set up an appointment and i'm hoping they test because i can't find anyone else who does (our hospital does but only by doctor recomendation and i don't have insurance so i don't have a recomendation).

I am a young, Co sleeping, Formula Feeding, Free spiriting, expressing your feelings, letting lil munchkins run wild as long as they don't hurt anyone, watching tv when they want, spanking when needed mama of 1 precious little angel. 

cherry41089
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:08 AM

no, I don't but I don't have to worry about anything

*Coastie's wife*coast guard

jazztastic
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I don't like giving SO oral, but when I do, I use flavored condoms.  I can't stand the taste of his skin, no matter how clean, and cum disgusts me and I gag(tried it once without condoms and I ended up puking), so flavored condoms is the way for us to do it, which happens once in a blue moon. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)