Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long should it take??

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:57 AM
  • 1 Replies

I vented a couple days ago about my kids not sleeping, and getting up with the sun. Well, I went out and got room darkening curtains (not black out ones though), and I got them fans. Their rooms stay cool and dark pretty much all the time now (plus it keeps the entire upstairs much cooler). However, their sleep hasn't changed much. They're still up before 6 am, no matter how late I put them to bed. I put them to bed at 9:30 on Thursday night, and they were up at 6. Last night they were asleep by 8, and they were still up before 6. I don't really know what to do! Should I wait another week or so for them to get used to it? Or should I do something else? They are just SO cranky when they get up, and through out the day.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Allikat86
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:05 AM

I do the same stuff and when my daughter gets up early and she is cranky, i actually make her go back to bed. for the most part she does. she has always been great with sleeping though. she has always slept at least 10 hours. i did the curtain thing as soon as she was born though...so the sun thing has never been a problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)