Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what makes you feel like a brand new woman?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  • 16 Replies

I love getting my hair done, I get it cut colored and highlights and it makes me feel so refreshed and it gives me a whole new attitude. I get it done like every 3 months which is way too long lol. So what do you get done that makes you feel like a brand new woman? waxing,tanning,pedicures,?  getting my eyebrows done also makes me feel really good, I cant stand when they look bad and I cant pluck them myself cause I screwed up very badly one time lol soo lets hear it ladies, whats your guilty pleasure?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweettigeress
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:22 AM

Shaving my legs. lol!

nattilb
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Any sort of pampering I don't have to do myself!  Pedicures, manicures, waxing, haircuts you name it I LOVE how I feel after I have these things done.  It is worth every penny to feel sexy!

xerin27
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

getting my nails done!

thetammy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

lmao. this.

Quoting sweettigeress:

Shaving my legs. lol!

shawnalovesdon0
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM

I love getting my hair cut and colored... But my hair grows sooooo slow so I usually let it grow from July-the next July and then just it really really short and I love the feeling after I get it cut!

NickJulie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:24 AM
Getting my hair colored.. Only it's become an addiction.. I stopped coloring.. 2 inches of my natural hair.. I feel like a bumb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessarendt22
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:26 AM

going to the gym ! Beacuse its my ME time . time I dont have to worry about taking care of my daughter or anyone else , I can channel all my frustraitions or any stresses into my work out , and when Im through i feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and totally refreshed!

Momy2beAUG.2009
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM

I used to bite my nails and I stopped abotu 2 weeks ago and I love being able to put fingernail polish on them.  SO manicure and pedicures

NSeni
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:49 AM

taking a shower.

witchdoctor
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Taking a shower all by myself! And a pedicure:) It takes a lot less these days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)