Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Singing Kids anyone?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM
  • 19 Replies

My son who will be two on the ninth of july was introduced to the new singer Justin Bieber! His aunt introduced him to that! He was walking around the house singing oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh bay bay bay oooooooohhhhhhhhhh....... (bay is suppose to mean baby). Does anyone else get a kick out of their kids doing this? He would just follow me around singing that!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessarendt22
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM

lol my DD just turned 3 and she is always singing ! any and everything , she likes playing dress up like (like a princess) and then singing the disney princess songs , she has the whole mama mia soundtrack memorized , and if Im listening to my music and she sees me singing along to it lol she tries to sing along to even though she  dosnt know the words !

peytonwyattmom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:33 AM

That is sooooo adorable... makes me want to have a little girl even more!

Quoting jessarendt22:

lol my DD just turned 3 and she is always singing ! any and everything , she likes playing dress up like (like a princess) and then singing the disney princess songs , she has the whole mama mia soundtrack memorized , and if Im listening to my music and she sees me singing along to it lol she tries to sing along to even though she  dosnt know the words !

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:04 PM
My 3 year old sings all the time too. Her favorite is twinkle twinkle. She also sings that song "airplanes" lol. And other songs that she hears on the radio when we are in the car. My favorite is when she makes up songs. She made up an "I love you mommy" song and it's soooo cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erikays
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:06 PM
When my son was younger he use to sing a lot.. He loves the song "break" by three days grace.. He sings the entire thing! He loves a lot of our music non pop songs lol he says "yeaaah I'm a rockstar!" And busts out his guitar! He's 5
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bschoenfeldt
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:38 PM

my sond is 3 almost 4 an d he  LOVES the son "shes country" by jason aldean... its hilarious he knows almost every word and my daughter bangs her head to hilbily bone... she loves the bone part... i laugh so hard when eather song comes on the radio!!!

TRW0224
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM

My 3 year old loooves that song!! He heard Justin sing it on American Idol and now he calls it "Alex's song!"

MommyOf2kids67
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:55 PM

my DD is REALLY into singing along iwth Undo it by Carrie Underwood haha.

racheljessee
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:57 PM
My son is 15 months and whenever we turn the radio on he yells "DAY!" (yay) and starts dancing around, lol. It's adorable! He claps his hands and does this squat thing, haha! He tries to sing along a little bit too but he can't talk very well yet.
Bam_Bam
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM
My 19 month old will song that song randomly. And don't let it come on because u are in for a show! That and alicia keys un-thinkable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.thickie.thick.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Harmoni sings the "oh oh oh oh...oh oh oh...." Part of "oh my god" - usher.

And she will try & sing every other son too lol.

She's 18mos today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)