Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Alive :-)

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

Good Afternoon Ladies;

I've been gone a couple months now! Here's what's been going on...

I GOT ENGAGED! About damn time he put a ring on my finger! Set a date (9-10-11) and started planning a little.  I have a general idea of what I want... a Fall wedding... Orange & Brown (not Halloween though!) incorporating lots of pumpkins and leaves (BUT NOT HALLOWEEN-Y!)

WE GOT OUR OWN PLACE! April 1st we moved in! Took us a little while to get cable/internet but we did it! Things are going really really well!

My Dad passed away :( January 17th :'( It was very unexpected.  We had our ups & downs and he & I actually weren't speaking.. so it's been pretty hard.

MY BABY'S ALMOST 2! Can't believe August is almost here and he'll be 2!!! :-/

I GOT A NEW JOB! Instead of working at the daycare that I simply HATED I found a job that I love! I'm a Nanny for 2 girls (2y.o & 4y.o) and Mom is pregnant with #3 (a little boy, due August 12- my baby's birthday!) It's fun, great money & my bosses are amazing!!

Things were going sooo well! Ryan and I were getting along! Alex is doing great! The place is great! Everything was great... then bam! All the sudden 2 days ago... Ryan and I started fighting... Alex is sick... my boss calls and bitches at me because her husband didn't tell her he and I had spoken (about the girls' day, etc..) so it made me look HORRIBLE! And now... I'm sad.  I'm just really sad. 

2 girls that I went to High School came to visit me this week and when they left I got so damn lonely :'( I have NO friends... I do NOTHING for myself! (I know that's part of being a mom and usually I'm fine... I'm just sad)

I'm trying to go back to school but that's easier said than done.  I'm extremely stressed about bills!! (Who isn't?)

I literally came home last night... and I cried.  I cried and cried and cried.  Couldn't stop! Pretty sure I was having a panic attack.  My baby walks over to me... wipes a tear off my cheek and says, "Mama you broke?" And gave me a kiss. I don't know what I'd do without him <3

So how have you ladies been!?!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Doing things backwards; creating our own love story.

02-15-07
08-08-12
09-10-11

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jazztastic
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Congrats on getting engaged, the new house and the new job.  That's awesome!

Sorry to hear about your father and the stress in your life.  :(  I hope things get better for you.

JMKristy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:32 PM

well congrats on everything. Sorry about your dad and the other things going on right now. I hope everything starts to look up again for you!

Alexz_Mommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:41 PM

me too :-) thanks ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)