Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend plans?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM
  • 9 Replies
What is everyone up to this weekend?

We are hanging out at home this morning. About to watch the USA world cup game. Later I'm meeting up with my friend at the mall so the kids can play and get some ice cream. Tomorrow dh, the kids and myself are going to the park. They have water fountains for the kids to play in. So we're going to have a picnic there and let dd play in the water since it's supposed to be about 100 degrees.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jazztastic
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Today SO had to work, but when he comes home, we're heading out to Walmart.  Tomorrow is my bridal shower, so I'll be gone for most of the day.  Going swimming afterwards, even though I can't swim.  haha.

kartersmommy820
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM

today I have a baby shower to attend at 3 and later tonight we will prolly swim. Tomorrow we have church and will just relax the rest of the day!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Yesterday we went to a BBQ for my husbands command, today we spent all day at the zoo, tomorrow we're going to church and then a block party/ BBQ!

jbirchard
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Work today, dinner at my wonderful friends house tonight, work tomorrow............

akb300
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:30 PM
we r just chilling at the house relaxing, dh and i are gonna try to catch a movie later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillady398
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Well, my husband had to work today and my sisther is planning on coming over to use my computer today while I steped out to go to the store and then later her and I are going to order some Chinese food. Tomorrow is usually when I catch up on my favorite shows. God is good all the time so I give prasies to him although I haven't been to church in a while. Today mostly the kids and I will be in relaxing due to the fact we were out yesterday.

tristansgirl
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:01 PM

today nothing much just chilling around the house. Hubby had to work this morning :( tonight well about 4 I'm going over to set up for my grandfathers 80th birthday party tomorrow.

tomorrow we have the surprise Birthday party for my Grandfather that all of us are going to should be fun but exhausting!

Simple-Beauty
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:10 PM

I'm relaxing after cleaning all morning. I have an engagement shoot at 6, then we're going to watch fireworks and then to dinner (or probably dinner before).

mnjo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:12 PM

My SIL is throwing me my first baby shower with my husband's side of the family. I only hope they made all the sweets without sugar because I have to cut it out for the rest of the pregnancy. Boo! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)