Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crying inside DH vent

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM
  • 20 Replies

so this morning me and hubby were talking and he was upset because i didnt give him any this morning or last night (its be 2 days since the last time) so he gets up and goes into the bathroom and after he comes out i go are you glad that your with me? and he says sometimes. so i asked him why only sometimes, and he says to me because your kind of love does physcially satify me. WTH?! just because i dont give it to him ever fucking time he wants it?and then on top of it all he just sat around upstairs waiting on his clothes to dry ignoring me and just being mean. so what does he think? that if he's mean to mean and ignores me that ill give it to him? right. plus i do everything for him, i clean the house and take care of the kids, let him sleep in on the weekends, cook for him, and then all i get is im only happy with you sometimes and you dont satify me? you know i dont complain when he doesnt spend time with me when hes too busy to even ask me if i want to go for a walk or something, even on the weeks ends (the only time that i do get to see him) hes always busy doing something. like today hes out helping a friend move. i just feel like shit now,

BabyFruit Ticker
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barronbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM
I had this same fight with my dh last night that led into him also telling me I don't keep up on house work very well. I know how you feel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommydec08
Oh my heck I'm sorry I feel bad for you sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barronbaby
oh and hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sblynch05
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Quoting Barronbaby:

I had this same fight with my dh last night that led into him also telling me I don't keep up on house work very well. I know how you feel.

thats his arguement all the time too, he just acts like i sit around all day and let the kids do what ever. but im the one chacing around an adhd 4 year old and a 16 month old on top of being 15 weeks pregnant, im sorry if i cant do everything in one day, or even a week, everytime i get something done the kids are going behind me messing it up.

BabyFruit Ticker
Barronbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM
I know! I told my dh I'd like to see you handle it better than me and then he throws the whole I'm the only one working and supporting this family. I have a mouthy 4 year old and a 9 month old that puts everything into his mouth and could be prego now. I feel ya

Quoting sblynch05:

Quoting Barronbaby:

thats his arguement all the time too, he just acts like i sit around all day and let the kids do what ever. but im the one chacing around an adhd 4 year old and a 16 month old on top of being 15 weeks pregnant, im sorry if i cant do everything in one day, or even a week, everytime i get something done the kids are going behind me messing it up.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillady398
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM

My husband and I use to have this problem and I mean it was really an issue with him that I didn't want it as much as him.He got to the point he was begging for it and even offering MONEY for it. When the word money came out his mouth I was shocked and turned on at the same time. Now whenever my husband really wants it and I don't he will offer me money and just last night he said he loves paying for it and I have to admite I love getting PAID. It turns us both on cause its like I'm his personal WH*** and he's my SUGARDADDY.

unsuspected
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I'm sorry. 

I don't know what to tell you aside from trying to sit down and rationally talk things out with him.  It sounds like you both have some expectations from the other.  Not saying that either of you is wanting too much or 'wrong'.  But just that you both have an idea of what you want out of your marriage and you need to communicate that with the other.

He may not be wrong for wanting sex everyday ... and you wouldn;t be wrong to tell him no either.  It's about RESPECT, compromise, give and take and being heard for both of you.  And you're not wrong for wanting to spend time with him, being close to him outside of the bedroom. 

I hope you can talk it out with him.  Just tell him that you love him and that your mariage is important enough for you both to figure out how to make it work. 

Also .... no bodyis ever 100% happy in their relationship ALL the time.  And I think those who say that they are need to be a little more honest with themselves.  You can't expact any other one human being on the planet to satisy your every need, all the time ... that's too much stress on any relationship.  You're going to have ups and downs, you're going to get mad and not like each other sometimes, even though hopefully you will always LOVE them. 

I'm just saying ... I'm osrry about the fight you had and I hope you can work it out.  Just try to stay calm and tell him that your feelings are hurt and you want to resolve it because you love him and want to be happyt with him.  Good luck.

sblynch05
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Quoting Barronbaby:

I know! I told my dh I'd like to see you handle it better than me and then he throws the whole I'm the only one working and supporting this family. I have a mouthy 4 year old and a 9 month old that puts everything into his mouth and could be prego now. I feel ya

Quoting sblynch05:

Quoting Barronbaby:

he says the same thing to me. when you get up and get a job that will be when i start to help out. im so tired of being a damn maid, babysittier, sex slave, house keeper, shoffer,dog walker, cat box changer, and anything else that needs to bed done. the only thing he does around here anymore is his own damn laundry, i cant even remember the last time he took out the trash, and when it starts to stink all he says is why does the trash stink, why havent you taken it out yet? UGH!

BabyFruit Ticker
Brianav
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Lol. I like your idea;) How fun.

Quoting lillady398:

My husband and I use to have this problem and I mean it was really an issue with him that I didn't want it as much as him.He got to the point he was begging for it and even offering MONEY for it. When the word money came out his mouth I was shocked and turned on at the same time. Now whenever my husband really wants it and I don't he will offer me money and just last night he said he loves paying for it and I have to admite I love getting PAID. It turns us both on cause its like I'm his personal WH*** and he's my SUGARDADDY.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dixierose2005
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Haha been there and my hubby had the nerve to tell me that he could : clean the house, take care of the kids all after his worked his night shift. Yeah ok I challenged him. He came in at 7am i gave him 5 hrs of sleep (cause that is how much I was getting) and I tore the house up. I left my clothes everywhere, ate food and left my plate sitting there, knocked over a drink, left crumbs all over the counters, piled dishes in the sink, basically everything he does to me I did to him. About 4 hrs later when he figured out holy crap this is harder than it looks he came and apoligized to me. Now he will help pick up after himself and the kids. Never had another arguement about it again. Guys dont have the right to judge us in what we do unless they have been there. I have ran on 3 hrs of sleep and still managed to get everything done. It might not have been perfectly spotless and shining but it was appropiate for company if they dropped by.

Quoting Barronbaby:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)