• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

best job ever!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
I just wanted to share that I absolutely love being a mom and playing the screaming game with my babies is the best. And when loving on my ds how my dd looks at me and laughs and says "what am I chop liver" it's great being a mom! Hope to hear everyone elses favorite moments from the best job ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shawnalmil
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:16 PM

my husband said that to me the other day, im like where did that come from LOL, i also love being a mom tooo, i dont like the screaming game but i was loven playing shark in the pool yesterday!

mommydec08
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:41 PM
I love watching my 18 month old dd read to her baby doll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
All4OneN1forAll
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:09 PM

i love listening to my 14 month old daughter play and babble and slip in a " ma ma " or " No no no " then  go right back to babbling away.. love it :) and when we play together and she will say ma ma and give me big hug and kisses... love that little girl

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:17 PM
ok just want to add to my post that I adore and absolutley love watching my dh play with our children he is having a giggle war with the baby!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyjane22
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:30 PM

I love it when I get to join in on the imagination when my 3yr old son suddenly decides the couch is a boat and that if I put my feet down, the sharks will get me :-)

I love it when he comes up to me at random times throughout the day, kisses me on the cheek, and says "I love you, mommy"

I love it when I put his dinner in front of him and no matter what it is he says, "Mmmm, mom, you make a goooood dinner"

I love it when he tries to pretend he's a grown up like me or DH....of course, then I'm reminded of the enormous responsibility I have to him to be the best role model I can :-)

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM
my dd does the same thing by telling me I cooked the best dinner she has ever had in her entire life!

Quoting amyjane22:

I love it when I get to join in on the imagination when my 3yr old son suddenly decides the couch is a boat and that if I put my feet down, the sharks will get me :-)

I love it when he comes up to me at random times throughout the day, kisses me on the cheek, and says "I love you, mommy"

I love it when I put his dinner in front of him and no matter what it is he says, "Mmmm, mom, you make a goooood dinner"

I love it when he tries to pretend he's a grown up like me or DH....of course, then I'm reminded of the enormous responsibility I have to him to be the best role model I can :-)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Juniors3Girls
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:35 PM
I too love being a MOMMY! I love when my little girls are getting tired and all they wanna do is cuddle: ) I also love times like now when I am sitting here and my youngest has dumped out all the Teddy Graham's but does not want any of the cookies she wants the package LOL I love them both so so much!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:41 AM
I love love love to watch my 18 month DD talk on the phone with her daddy or no one at all!!! HAHAHA, it's so darn cute! That and the whole being a deardevil all the time. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)