Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you feel the day and or day before you went into labor?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM
  • 16 Replies

Just wondering

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MoM.i.aM
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:46 PM
Normal....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM

normal, with the last baby we got there at 1040ish and he was born by 1142

mgnlee6
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM

I felt normal. I had no idea it was going to happen.

*~* Megan *~*

in loveMegan & Patrick (12/23/2003)breastfeeding(Nathan 05/09/2009)

shortmama490
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM

let see, friday (6.18.10) i felt weird, a small headach and felt really off balance i didnt want to do anything and called into work. saturday(6.19.10) got up early went for a walk, then went out and about with my mother from the time we got in from our walk til about 230. can home felt really tired and had some braxton hicks, when out again around 5 came home setteled in for the night. and 11pm labor started. but friday i felt really weird and saturday i was just ready to do what i could to get her out..lol i didnt think she would acutally be ready too. lol

JustUsGirls321
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM

With my second girl, I was having really bad back pains, like i couldn't get comfortable. I felt like I had a really bad backache. The next morning, i went to the mall with some friends that were visiting from back home and walked around for a few hours. Then went home to give my other DD a nap. I called my mom and told her that i still had a bad backache and she said that it may be labor pains. I wasn't ready to go to the hospital yet, i had to find a sitter and she couldnt get there till 9. anyhow, i ended up getting to the hospital at 10 at 7 cen. and had her at 11:07

l_to_the_e
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM

like a crazy person. my mom got the nesting urge and started cleaning everything in sight, dirty or not. i cried over every little thing my husband said. granted he was an asshole that day but i would likely have taken it better if i wasn't about to go into labor 8 hours later.

bcmommy0829
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:07 PM

fat, uncomfortable, sleepy, out of breath.......oh wait thats how i felt everyday with the twins after like 25 weeks!!! 

my water broke at 1:30am.  i had no idea that anything was happening!

nicki1018
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM

I was induced with both my kids so I knew the week before I was, and that whole week I was pumped up and running all over the place acting crazy, then the night before I was very calm and at peace with a hint of nervousness, but the feeling I had was this beautiful moment of peace.  My second was the same on the night of I was ready I knew how much I love my sons birth, which was natural, that this was going to be fun, so for her I was excited and anxious and ready to meet her.

xxlilmomma09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM

I felt completely fine with both of my children. It just kinda happened all of a sudden, lol.

mommyof2prince
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM
With my first it was expected because he came the day before his due date and I was having contractions early in the AM. The second was very unexpected but happy because he was 2wks early and 2 days before my schedule csection(he was 9lbs 7ozs when he was born) and I had went through preterm labor. So I was pretty happy he came early
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)