Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Live Birth Abortions

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:59 PM
  • 166 Replies

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND COMMENT. I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS MADE YOU FEEL. DO YOU AGREE WITH IT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRpIf2F9NA

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Freckles85
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:59 PM

WOW! I must say pretty good video. But I'm still pro choice 100%

ilovexzavier
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:03 PM

I do not agree with the video or abortion. I think Obama is a sorry excuse for a leader that is making it ok for young girls to have this done. Those poor babies!

jasminesmom09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:05 PM

i won't watch it, but i'm 100% against abortion of any kind. if you don't want the baby give it to a family that does

bigmommasmomma
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:09 PM

WOW. She should have done something herslef itf she was so against it. I am pro choice! I will say I agree with abortions for women up to 12 weeks (JMO) but also its the LAW that if a baby comes out alive abortionists have to do everything in their power to keep it alive. I know some dont play by the rules; if the child can survive on it on it should be sent to a hospital or other safe haven.

kristin_1984
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:09 PM

i don't have to watch the video because i can already say i don't agree.if i watch i will be sad all day thinking about the poor baby so that is why i am not watching.

devo84
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:10 PM
I got half through and stopped! Discussing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Runner87
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:13 PM

if obama is a sorry choice for a leader then you believe that of all the other leaders and everyone else in this world that is pro choice are sorry leadrs/people? people need to stop blaming the president. its so annoying... if anyone were to ban in then they'd just go behind a building and do it illegally...

Quoting ilovexzavier:

I do not agree with the video or abortion. I think Obama is a sorry excuse for a leader that is making it ok for young girls to have this done. Those poor babies!

LaDanseuse
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:14 PM

I do not agree with abortions, and that video made me really sad :( on a side note, did it seem like she was reading a script?

Barronbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:15 PM
no need for the video....i do not agree with this. Back before kids I was pro choice but after having my wonderful gifts and watching couples struggle to adopt I am a firm believer in adoptions and life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MovalMomsADMIN
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:16 PM
Quoting kristin_1984:

i don't have to watch the video because i can already say i don't agree.if i watch i will be sad all day thinking about the poor baby so that is why i am not watching.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)