Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm done . . .

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
. . . talking to my husband. Not about everything. We have a good relationship, we joke around and enjoy eachothers company but I can't say anything to him when he upsets me. We've had the same fight 2839339383 times and it's never any different. He talks over me, he REFUSES to see anything from my point of view, it's a one sided argument and I'd rather just bite my tounge and not get into it. It's exhausting and the result is never any different.
I'm not saying he's a bad guy or that he treats me horribly. He's a good husband and an awesome daddy, but when it comes to a difference of opinion he won't be swayed. I guess I should be happy that he doesn't cheat on me or verbally abuse me or have some other major disfunction but it does make me sad that I can't express my frustration to him. Thank God for friends and for cafemom cause if I didn't have any kind of outlet I'd go insane.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
racheljessee
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM
Bump? Does anyone else have this problem in their relationship?
aprilrain429
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Quoting racheljessee:

Bump? Does anyone else have this problem in their relationship?

god yes i just posted something a few days ago...i'm done with mine too....hey lets make them gay and go with each other and see how they like it!

racheljessee
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:57 PM
Quoting aprilrain429:

LOL I'm all for it! :)

aprilrain429
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM

it would be funny my douchebag husband dh tends to attract gay guys...that makes me laugh to they flirt with him while i'm sitting right there, but my luck doesn't go that far hes scared of homosexual men :(

racheljessee
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:15 PM
Quoting aprilrain429:

it would be funny my douchebag husband dh tends to attract gay guys...that makes me laugh to they flirt with him while i'm sitting right there, but my luck doesn't go that far hes scared of homosexual men :(

haha! My DH isn't scared of them but he's definitely weirded out by them. I think they just make him uncomfortable.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)