Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pretty sure I overreacted.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:40 PM
  • 10 Replies
I just started bawling a little while ago because it was 6:00 and I had no idea what to do for dinner. We don't have much at home because we need to go grocery shopping. I'vehardly slept in 6 weeks and I think it's starting to get to me. I think my husband thinks I'm crazy. Lol. He's just going to go out and get us something so problem solved. Anybody else ever cry over something so silly or am I really going crazy over here??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JaivonsMommy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:43 PM

yes i do it alot, but then again I have major depressive disorder, anxiety, and OCD so im always a mess lol. I was crying yesterday because we had to leave the beach after being there for 5 days. I just didnt wanna go home and get back to reality. lol

juju6986
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:44 PM

oh yes most definatly...its totally normal...i think that alot of women wait until everything bottles up and then we just explode out of nowhere.  We have to be the stong ones ya know! i start crying over the silliest things and at the most random times! your in the clear.

ryansmommy07
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I cried one time because I couldnt make up my mind at a resturant ( then again i am pregnant so ...yeah hormonal )

momof3jam
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:46 PM
I cry over everything. It's your hormones, and it's worse because you're not sleeping. Try to get some rest, and if that doesn't help, bring it up with your doctor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jillian686
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:55 PM

this is how I feel too.  The only time it's not normal is if you like hurting yourself or someone else, or you just can't get out of depression mode, thats when you need to seek help

Quoting juju6986:

oh yes most definatly...its totally normal...i think that alot of women wait until everything bottles up and then we just explode out of nowhere.  We have to be the stong ones ya know! i start crying over the silliest things and at the most random times! your in the clear.

Mommybear09
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:59 PM

I over silly things all the time. Don't feel bad. HUGS

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:44 PM
Thank you ladies. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm sure it's just the lack of sleep and hormones. I should probably mention that I haven't slept because I had my ds 6 weeks ago and he is just not a good sleeper. So maybe it's still post partum hormones going crazy. I usually cry easy but not over something like what to have for dinner! But I do feel better now. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DylansMom213
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:01 AM

I did that when I was pregnant, and then occasionally after my son was born. When I couldn't sleep because he was waking up at night so much it got kinda hairy there for a while! Hang in there, you're fine...probably just hormones.

JMKristy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:08 AM

This!!!! Not to mention, you have a new baby and no sleep! I know when I wake up an hour or 2 early I'm super emotional by the end of the day! LOL! I'm sure if you can find a way to get a solid 4 + hours of sleep, you will feel so much better!

Quoting Jillian686:

this is how I feel too.  The only time it's not normal is if you like hurting yourself or someone else, or you just can't get out of depression mode, thats when you need to seek help

Quoting juju6986:

Sophie1106
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:45 AM
I got six straight hours of sleep last night! And then about another hour and a half after that. That's the most sleep I've had in weeks! At dh's request I pumped some milk and he got up with the baby. So hopefully no randome crying today! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)