• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wanted to

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM
  • 2 Replies

laugh so hard today at the girl i worked with tonight....so the other day i posted something about dh although i really want to call him douchebag husband but either way...me and the man are still fighting and my wedding ring is still off and he still doesn't care well today me and the other girl i work with were talking because i texted her the other night to say that i was gonna do something that i shouldn't have done but whatev so she wanted to clarify what i did in fact smoke so she was telling me that my douchebag husband was retarded because i'm still not wearing my wedding ring and he still doesn't care and she says that because she thinks i'm pretty other guys are gonna think the same and hit on me and i'm not gonna care so i'll go for it and he'll be mad that i cheated but i'm like wtf no guy is gonna hit on me but ring or no ring i still have a massive tan line that says that was a ring and its been there for a while..

anyway i just wanted to share it gave me a laugh and i've been drinking so laugh up girls ring or no ring theres still proof

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:56 PM

laughing

hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Guys don't care if you're wearing a ring or not. If they want to hit on you, they're going to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)