Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my bf is acting different

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  • 9 Replies
He's acting different tonight I don't know why though. This is what he sent me: Ha r u ok * Huh, am I ok? What brought that up. R u there. Yes. U don't sound like it
Why did you ask that? I'm ok for the most part
It was very quit
Just a lot on my mind, nothing to worry about, yeah everyones sleeping tvs off and I just have the radio on laying here, are you ok. So what is wrong. What is on your mind:). I can't help if I don't know. This keybrod sucks. I know I spelled it wrong. Just all kinds of things, I know your not having a good time , and not happy, wish you were, the situation were in, wish you were here, yeah it does , I didn't Even notice you spelled it wrong, idk what's wrong. Hello. I can not do these very.good. Do what very good. It is just.a little bit longer. Typ. I'll call tomorrow. Good night. Alright you have a good night. U to. Thanks for bearing with me there. I was fine until he asked me if I was ok and I broke down crying, hoping he didn't call bc I didn't want to answer crying. There's been so much going on and I miss him like crazy, I want to tell him how much I miss him and I want to tell him I love him but I don't know how to do it. I have so much that's going wrong and he's under so much there that I don't want to bother him with it but he's never asked that or said any of it before so idk what to do. I have no clue why I was crying, no clue why I'm writing this. It makes my day talking to him but it is also the worst bc I can't sleep afterwards. Thanks and sorry for the post
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CStanfield85
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:26 AM

Sorry, but what? lol That made no sense to me at all. lol Is there supposed to be something wrong with you? Maybe he was just concerned about you?

hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Maybe you could break it up...and say who's writing what, because I'm not making any sense of that at all :/

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Glad I'm not the only one
confused.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kremmels
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:05 AM
He's acting different tonight I don't know why though. This is what he sent me: HIM:Ha r u ok * ME:Huh, am I ok? What brought that up. HIM:R u there. ME:Yes. HIM:U don't sound like it
ME:Why did you ask that? I'm ok for the most part
HIM:It was very quit
ME:Just a lot on my mind, nothing to worry about, yeah everyones sleeping tvs off and I just have the radio on laying here, are you ok. HIM:So what is wrong. What is on your mind:). I can't help if I don't know. This keybrod sucks. I know I spelled it wrong. ME:Just all kinds of things, I know your not having a good time , and not happy, wish you were, the situation were in, wish you were here, yeah it does , I didn't Even notice you spelled it wrong, idk what's wrong. HIM:Hello. I can not do these very.good. ME:Do what very good. HIM:It is just.a little bit longer. Typ. I'll call tomorrow. Good night. ME:Alright you have a good night. HIM:U to. Thanks for bearing with me there. I was fine until he asked me if I was ok and I broke down crying, hoping he didn't call bc I didn't want to answer crying. There's been so much going on and I miss him like crazy, I want to tell him how much I miss him and I want to tell him I love him but I don't know how to do it. I have so much that's going wrong and he's under so much there that I don't want to bother him with it but he's never asked that or said any of it before so idk what to do. I have no clue why I was crying, no clue why I'm writing this. It makes my day talking to him but it is also the worst bc I can't sleep afterwards. Thanks and sorry for the post

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CStanfield85
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Sounds like he was just worried about you. Thought maybe something was wrong with you or something and voiced his concerns.

Quoting kremmels:

He's acting different tonight I don't know why though. This is what he sent me: HIM:Ha r u ok * ME:Huh, am I ok? What brought that up. HIM:R u there. ME:Yes. HIM:U don't sound like it
ME:Why did you ask that? I'm ok for the most part
HIM:It was very quit
ME:Just a lot on my mind, nothing to worry about, yeah everyones sleeping tvs off and I just have the radio on laying here, are you ok. HIM:So what is wrong. What is on your mind:). I can't help if I don't know. This keybrod sucks. I know I spelled it wrong. ME:Just all kinds of things, I know your not having a good time , and not happy, wish you were, the situation were in, wish you were here, yeah it does , I didn't Even notice you spelled it wrong, idk what's wrong. HIM:Hello. I can not do these very.good. ME:Do what very good. HIM:It is just.a little bit longer. Typ. I'll call tomorrow. Good night. ME:Alright you have a good night. HIM:U to. Thanks for bearing with me there. I was fine until he asked me if I was ok and I broke down crying, hoping he didn't call bc I didn't want to answer crying. There's been so much going on and I miss him like crazy, I want to tell him how much I miss him and I want to tell him I love him but I don't know how to do it. I have so much that's going wrong and he's under so much there that I don't want to bother him with it but he's never asked that or said any of it before so idk what to do. I have no clue why I was crying, no clue why I'm writing this. It makes my day talking to him but it is also the worst bc I can't sleep afterwards. Thanks and sorry for the post

Owner of Fans of Kristen Stewart!! Want to join?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/KristenStewartFans

kremmels
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Sorry about the confusion I don't like writing on the mobile version
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavageMom86
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM
This. I only read the first few lines and got confused

Quoting hopeandglory53:

Maybe you could break it up...and say who's writing what, because I'm not making any sense of that at all :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kremmels
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:21 PM
I put in the replies it still didn't work on my phone but its a little better

Quoting SavageMom86:

This. I only read the first few lines and got confused

Quoting hopeandglory53:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hopeandglory53
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 4:24 PM

It sounds like he can tell something is wrong. Them guys have a way of figuring us gals out SOMETIMES (seriously, not all the time, LOL).

I would say let him know. He is there to be your strong hold, and even though he's away, he can still help you out.

Trust me, I understand somewhat of what you are going through (I do not know of everything you are going through, obviously, but I can understand seperation). I'm constantly stressing and crying to hub about the kids, and somehow, whenever we're done talking, everything just seems right again...until the next day, LOL.

*Hugs* And thank you for breaking it up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)