Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bought my new car today!!!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:37 AM
  • 11 Replies

So haha surprise baby #3! I bought a new car big enough for all of us again. You thought you could sneak up on your mommy, think again. I was surprised about you but now I am prepared so hahahah. You will be riding in style now.

Yes, I am so excited I bought my car today!!! We out grew our little truck with our surprise baby so we had to upgrade. I am now a 22 yr old mama of (almost) 3 kids drivin around in our Town & Country Limited!!! Funny how fast life changes. Who would've thought in a matter of 7 years I would go from my dream car (73 nova ss, super bad ass and perfect) to a mini-van! But life does change and so do priorities and I absolutely LOVE this van! So, yes I am 22 have 3 kids and will drive a mini-van and sport it hot too! Be jealous of me. hahahahaha

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emtgirl885
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:06 AM

Congratulations!

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Must be nice. =)

TaraWilburn
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:29 AM

lol nice momma!! i bought myself a little girly suv when i realized that there would be lots of days id have 3 kiddos in mine

DanielleK21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:32 AM

LOL I know 5-6 years ago I said I would NEVER drive a mini van well now were considering buying one in April of next year when our car is payed off. Congrats

novachick
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Thanx. Yes I am lucky and so greatful. Had to sell my and my husband's cars to get it but that's what happens when you have kids. :( we got to hold onto them longer than I thought. We weren't driving them, they are classic cars, mine was a 73 nova ss and his was a 74 chevy c-10, we met because of our cars!

FirstTimer1016
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM

man lucky u... i need a new car too... U need to convince my hubby to let me get a van

kjbennett26
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:07 PM

yay! congrats!

.MommaFied.
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Congrats! We're upgrading to an SUV with third row seats once we get income taxes in preparation for baby #3 as well!

in lovebaby girltoddler girlttc

kristin_1984
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM

congratulations.

cheekie1
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:21 PM

life sure can change so fast! i had a super hot mustang, the newer body style ones, and after it got totalled (some guy ran a light right into my husband, thank goodness he was okay, and none of the kids were in the car) i couldn't justify buying another car with only two seats in back... now i have a durango,with three rows,  but i did what i could to make it a little less mom-i-fied... although i sure love being a mom!! oh and btw OP, i love vans! i love how much room they have, and when i had my mustang, i drove a ten year oild mini van all the time, and my husband made fun of me for leaving the nice car in the garage, but i loved having the space in the van. i used the mustang  for christmas present storage! LOL

this is my car now, i just got the rims put on last week, and i love how much better it looks now :)

baby number 5, another player for the BLUE team!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)