• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help (sex drive question) TMI (piog)

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:57 AM
  • 25 Replies

ok so the last three months of my pregnancy I amost lost my sex drive completly (or i was too tired to do it), except the last 3 weeks of it well my fiance was scared to do anything because he thought that it would lead to early labor ok i get it, well now my sex drive is a million times worse   ( i was horny as all hell to begin with) but its so much higher. So I guess the question is did this happen to you, or did giving birth change your sex drive?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetCakes
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:59 AM

oohh yes...DH can't keep up with me now lol. I told him to buy me a toy or something because I wear him out too fast.

Alyssa1988-21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:01 AM

well im going to go a little futurama on him when i can (its a screwed up situation) and its gonna be death by snu snu lolz

saduncan
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:09 AM

it's normal.  mine's been up and down and all over the place.  then i had an iud put in place and that mucked it up all over again.  two years later i'm finally getting back to normal.

peytonwyattmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:34 AM

with my first son i wanted sex all the time and then after we had him i had sex w/ my husband alot but with my second son.... i so did not want to have sex at all throught the whole pregnancy we had sex maybe 10 times. Then after i had him my sex drive is way way low!

Nicksgirl419212
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:42 AM

rolling on floor 

Quoting Alyssa1988-21:

well im going to go a little futurama on him when i can (its a screwed up situation) and its gonna be death by snu snu lolz

Alyssa1988-21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:08 AM

that really sucks before I got preggo and while i was preggo my sex drive stayed pretty much the same till the third trimester and now its sky rocketed and it was high to begin with, and he could barely keep up with me to begin with and we cant do nothing for a while (cant really explain y) ay yi yi this sux

Quoting peytonwyattmom:

with my first son i wanted sex all the time and then after we had him i had sex w/ my husband alot but with my second son.... i so did not want to have sex at all throught the whole pregnancy we had sex maybe 10 times. Then after i had him my sex drive is way way low!

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:31 AM

I lost my sex drive when I was PG too. I didn't feel sexy, I felt gross. For me I can't have sex if I don't feel sexy. I got it back once I gave birth and started to feel good about myself again.

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:32 AM

PS now my youngest is 2 and my husband and I have sex on a daily basis.

Alyssa1988-21
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:39 AM

I didnt feel sexy before I got preggo, my sex drive is just high to begin with, and it dropped when i got hurt at work, then i was so tired after work that i couldnt do anything, then when i got it back my fiance didnt wanna do anything so i was screwed ( or wasnt being screwed lol) and now i dont even know if i can do anything, and even when we can we would most likely have to rent a room b/c its hard to have sex when you live in your familys house.

Quoting xxLukesMamaxx:

I lost my sex drive when I was PG too. I didn't feel sexy, I felt gross. For me I can't have sex if I don't feel sexy. I got it back once I gave birth and started to feel good about myself again.

akgraff
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:42 AM

I was when the first few months, but after maybe the 4th my sex drive completeley plumeted and i think part of that was becuase i was sooo unhappy. I tried having sex once with my ex when i was 8 months but it hurt a lot and i told him to stop, but he wouln'dt stop so after that little incident i didn't let him touch me for months after that it was close to a year until i was comfortable enough to let him somwhat touch me (he did other things to keep me from having sex with him)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)