Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just A Lil Sunday Morning Sillyness (MAX & RUBY) **UPDATE*

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:27 AM
  • 17 Replies

LADIES WOULD YOU BELIEVE FB HAS LIKE PAGE ABOUT THIS.LOOOL

JOIN...LMAO IF YOUR LIKE ME WONDERING JUST WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY ????

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Where-are-Max-and-Rubys-parents/186251614115?ref=ts

OKAY SO HEAR I'AM SITTING AT THE TABLE HAVING BREAKFAST,MY DAUGHTER IS EATING,LOOKING AT MAX & RUBY AND I FOUND MYSELF STARTING TO WATCH(WHAT THE HELL :P) I'VE LOOKED AT MAX & RUBY WITH HER SINCE WE FIRST STUMBLED UPON THE SHOW.WITH THAT SAID I WANTED TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU ARE LIKE ME. SITTING,WONDERING WHERE MAX & RUBY'S MOM & DAD ARE,HOW IS IT THAT RUBY RUNS THIS HOUSE ALL ON HER OWN AND POOR MAX ONLY SAYS A FEW THINGS HERE AND THERE (GUESS HE'S SYMBOLISING TODDLERS :) )

I FIND MYSELF LAUGHING INSIDE AT TIMES WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE FACT I'M WONDERING WHERE THERE FOLKS ARE :P OHHHH AND GOOD SUNDAY MORNING LADIES

happy

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandi1387
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM

I'VE actually wondered that too lol the grandma is there but she doesnt live there

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Ruby is a bitch lol

I've wondered the same thing abouth the parents for a long time.

I do like that Max always has the last laugh though big smile mini

Mama32309
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:42 AM
I've always wondered that. Ruby is so bossy! Poor max doesn't get to do anything lol we are watching right now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LogansMommy0328
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:43 AM
Haha my kids are watching it right now and ever since we first watched I've wondered where there parents are to for a few minutes into the first show they watched I thought ruby was the mom lol I don't like ruby I think she's pushy and mean lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brittanie0327
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Lol.. I love max & ruby.. But I can drive myself crazy wondering where their parents are. hahah

carterscutie85
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:45 AM

LOL my son is watching max and ruby right now!

I wonder where the parents are, but it's kind of like the Rugrats when we were kids. The babies would go off on adventures and their parents would never notice lol

brandy0613
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:48 AM

but at least they were somewhat present.. lol.. Ruby is a sucky big sister!! lol

Quoting carterscutie85:

LOL my son is watching max and ruby right now!

I wonder where the parents are, but it's kind of like the Rugrats when we were kids. The babies would go off on adventures and their parents would never notice lol

STEPHEEVERS
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:48 AM

My kids are not allowed to watch this show. Max barely talks and he normally just points at things. my kids started doing it, so we dont let them watch it. 

DessC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:51 AM

LOL my Husband and I talk about that everytime it comes on!! I have noticed a lot of the cartoons on the station have that scenario it is kind of disturbing!

sweettigeress
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM

My DD loves Max and Ruby. I don't care that there's no parents mentioned. A lot of mothers refuse to let their kids watch the show because of that reason. They never show Charlie and Lola's parents either, but they talk about them like they're there. It also cracks me up when everyone says Ruby is so mean. Well she IS the sister. lol! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)