Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many of you are church going folk?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM
  • 23 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you attend church regularly?

Options:

yes

no

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 55

View Results

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:29 AM

We found an awesome Church family here and go every Sunday : ) We also attend other events at the church and try to be as involved as possible.

Nicksgirl419212
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM

We used to, but haven't been to church in almost a year.

SAHArmywifenmom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM

After my son attending the children's church program on wednesday nights I finally opened my heart and went on mother's day and surprised him.  I have been going regularly since and absolutely love our church.  Now I can't wait for DH to get home in Aug so he can go with us 

xxLukesMamaxx
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:38 AM

That is kind of my story also. I'd been invited to this Church, I really had been wanting to go but my husband had some reservations. We finally decided to go on Easter Sunday and we both loved it! We've been going back regularly ever since!

Quoting SAHArmywifenmom:

After my son attending the children's church program on wednesday nights I finally opened my heart and went on mother's day and surprised him.  I have been going regularly since and absolutely love our church.  Now I can't wait for DH to get home in Aug so he can go with us 

nini0315
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:48 AM
I havent been 4wks because I had my baby. But I am able to watch the services online. Our church is awesome!
Lorelai
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Since I was born. LOL. I didn't go for a yr or 2 when i was about 13 and a yr or two when i was about 21, but other than that... Pretty regularly.

poptart0325
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:00 AM

No.  But we just found a Unitarian Universalist church where we live, so we have been thinking about attending one day.

MamaPeanut
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:23 AM

I am a Christian, and while I do take religion seriously, I'm just not a church person.  I've yet to find one I truly like, and I've tried plenty of them in my area.

Perhaps, one day.

BrooklynnsMomy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:27 AM

im a pentecostal God fearing momma;) and go to church every sunday, have paryer with God everyday along with my bible reading. have youth group tuesdays...*im the youth leader* and wed we have a simple supper as a fundraiser for the teens along with bible study, every sunay night we have a church prayer adn i take care of monthly happenings at the church such as a picnic the last sat of the month adn get together at peoples hosues...one might say im involved in church but im more involved with God:D

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

CDing, EBFing, NIP, NO COVER, BWing, APing, Non-CIO, Co-Sleeping, Vaccinating, Circumsizing, Local Grown Food Eating, Christian, Disabled Veterans wife to Robert and Mommy to Brooklynn and Colton

GO TEAM RED!

Holdens_Mommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:54 AM
I love my church! It's very big and still growing. We have over 10,000 members and four campuses. Has great praise and worship band, wonderful pastor that preaches on REAL life subjects and the nicest people u will ever meet. They even have a starbucks-like coffee shop for all the coffee fans. It attracts so many young people which is awesome. The best part is that people are getting saved every service, 37 people accepted Christ as their savior in just one 11am service the other Sunday. We moved back to our home town and unfortunately can no longer attend in person because it's a 2 & 1/2 hour drive one way, but I still watch it online and I call it my home church. Check it out, www.newspring.cc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)